the Rift

[PRIVATE] eight legs to the wall

Airlia Posts: 29
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 :Frostfall HP: 58.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare

Airlia

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Laughter spills form her lips as his ebony ears touch his skull. His words are expected, men are very predictable sometimes. Silver gaze roves languidly over each muscle he flexes. He is a slab of breathing obsidian. Her heart picks up speed as he moves. Time seems to slow as she basks in masculinity. Her neck arches in response to his show of power. She knows if he could snap her like a twig, if he could catch her that is. Her lithe body, and royal bloodline, give her an edge though. She could out run him easily, if it came to that. Something told her should wouldn't have to do that anytime soon. All she had to do was turn her tail to him and smile sweetly.

The spider girl is only slightly disappointing when his muscles ease and he rumbles again. His voice holds something new for her though, a tint of sweetness. Her ears flicker slightly at the strange tone. Her own voice is a low purr, "I was only joking sweetheart, but I have no issue stroking your ego." She smiles softly her eyes tender as she watches him. When her muzzle reaches for him he lays his cards on the table. She knows then; knows what she will do. He was looking at the web, but she was slowly drawing him into her silk. Now it was time to wrap him in a cocoon to be stored for later.

She attempts to run her lips lightly over his scared neck tracing down the muscles to his shoulder. A breathy chuckle leaves her lips as her words work their magic. He puffs up and she smiles careful to keep her lips from his skin until it disappears once more. She is sure if he found out about her games and schemes there would be repercussions. "No, nothing happened, but I have been avoiding others just in case. I don't mean to be so nosy, I was just worried about you." She heaves a deep sigh her sides quivering with the forced effort. "I've been so lonely since you left." In her head she plans out her moves keeping her face soft with a touch of sadness. 'Not to thick now Arlia.'

----------------------------------------
Words;; 375
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra
speaking

Messages In This Thread
eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 09-24-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 09-26-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-01-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-04-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-04-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-13-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-18-2016, 02:24 PM