the Rift

[PRIVATE] eight legs to the wall

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
HE SAYS "OH BABY GIRL, DON'T GET CUT ON MY EDGES
I'M THE KING OF EVERYTHING AND MY TONGUE IS A WEAPON"

It is perhaps a sign of his newfound self-control that he only now notices the delicious heat-smell wafting from her. A few seasons ago, the first whiff of that heady aroma would have had him hunting Helovia high and low for its source, but he has tried to train himself to grow less addicted to the woman-scent that mares love to parade. Exercising such control over himself has been far harder than any battle he's ever fought, but he has come out the other side feeling much stronger and much more able to resist the allure of the other species.

Or so he told himself. Now that he can smell it on Airlia, all his training is liberally launching itself out of the window.

His neck arches, each powerful muscle rippling heartily beneath the blackened skin that encases the battle-forged sinews. A thin sheen of sweat breaks out across each plane of his body, excitement sizzling through him like an electrical current. She's so close to him, and it has been so long since the last time he took a woman beneath his bulk...and there is no denying the hold that Airlia has over him. He is a juicy fly trapped in her web, and she is the swollen spider sat in the centre, reeling him slowly closer and closer...

Of course I will come and live with you. A rising tide of joy spreads through the leviathan's chest, and he steps boldly closer to her until their bodies are touching. Skin to skin, heart to heart; his chest vibrates with the baritone earthquake of his voice as he presses his muzzle towards her ear. "I believe a celebration is in order." And she seems equally as interested; there is no resistance in the delectable curves of her body as he slips behind her, no hesitation in his own movements as he hauls his massive frame upwards and takes what is his.

-fade-

The aftermath of their union finds the behemoth stood beside his spider queen once again, his body heaving from its exertions but his loins sated and his ears pricked forwards with satiated delight. "We will build an empire, kis pók," comes his heady growl. It is already known; he will rise to greatness, but this delicious spider woman will rise with him. She is already his friend - he thinks - and part of his harem, and now she is his lover too. It is perfect; they are perfect.

image credits

kis pók - little spider
@Airlia

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 09-24-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 09-26-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-01-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-04-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-04-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-13-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-18-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-19-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-19-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-20-2016, 01:00 AM