the Rift

from love

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark

S  U  N  J  A  T  A

The equine seemed to be more interesting to Sunjata than a majority of the company they had found during their escape here. Yet, his watch was continued as his gaze slipped from Volterra to the sky – feathers bristling further as the colors of the man he least wanted to see, blurred and fell to the earth before them. A growl began to escape his throat after the simple “hello he had offered. Didn’t Graasvoel know that he was the one that had ruined everything? That his fool of a sister couldn’t kill the vulture that stood before them to prevent them from having to leave the Senzaok house they knew and grew up in. His feathers spread further as his eyes didn’t leave Gaal who seemed to waltz around him to his sister.

The anger raged and bubbled and poured itself into every inch of his indigo pelt as he turned his head away from him. As Gaal answered his question that was poised to Saar, Sunjata simply just rolled his eyes. In his frustration, he instantly pressed his wings back into his side – the idea that if Saartjie wanted to keep on with this stupid charade, even when their parents weren’t around any further, he’d let her. He’d wait for her to come crawling back to him, and only then would he think of apologizing for his hurtful words. Instead, his sister introduced the two of them to Volterra, and Sunjata stepped away from Gaal and Saar, coming part of the way toward the equine. His pale ears flipped backward toward Saar as she answered Gaal, and suddenly the blue jay began to suppress the urge to lunge to Gaal – to finish the job his sister should’ve done.

Instead, he offered the vulture a grim smile. “Yes, ironically. For you, Graasvoel. His voice was hoarse, gruff and strong. “Though I don’t think the reason why is quite the answer you’d be expecting.” He hissed, stepping slightly closer to Gaal, his azure gaze narrowing on the bald face of the man. “If my hoer of a sister wants to stay with you, then she can.” He began, his navy tail flicking angrily against his hocks. “But if you hurt her, I will kill you. Moenie hierdie draad nie ligtelik opneem.” His eyes flickered toward his sister before he stepped away from the two of them toward Volterra. “To answer your earlier question, Volterra, where we come from, I didn’t interact with your kind much.” He answered flatly, his head shifting before pointing toward the woods where he came from. “Show me this Dragon’s Throat.

"talk."

hoer – whore
moenie hierdie draad nie ligtelik opneem – do not take this threat lightly

We slipped into midnight
like the death of the sun.
img credits

@Graasvoel @Saartjie @Volterra

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
from love - by Sunjata - 09-24-2016, 05:01 PM
RE: from love - by Saartjie - 09-24-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: from love - by Volterra - 09-24-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: from love - by Sunjata - 09-24-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: from love - by Graasvoel - 09-24-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: from love - by Saartjie - 09-24-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: from love - by Volterra - 09-25-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: from love - by Sunjata - 09-25-2016, 05:51 PM
RE: from love - by Graasvoel - 10-02-2016, 11:02 AM
RE: from love - by Saartjie - 10-02-2016, 04:07 PM