[PRIVATE] let's don't say goodbye, i hate the way it sounds

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Are you ready for
The perfect storm

"Sunspear,"

Ampere greeted softly, gently, if in part because of the lump in her throat that had been ever since he fell, and because she was cautious to break whatever reverie the bay mare had succumbed to. Her voice was a little rap on the door of Megaera's attention, but Ampere didn't hesitate for an invitation, stepping forward to settle beside the former sultana, beside her sister in the sands.

Could they be more than that, could they be friends? If the pair was ever at odds it was nothing that caused Ampere to hesitate - she was at odds with everyone, including those she loved, so it made no difference to her. What mattered to the little blue mare was honesty and loyalty, and in that, she knew Meg to be true.

"Thank you," Ampere murmured, her voice stangled in her throat so that it came out choppy and morose. "For speaking up at the meeting. I was beginning to fear the whole herd had gone mad as to just sit and accept everything she was saying, but you had the courage to stand up there with me." Ampere leaned across to brush her muzzle against the Sunspear's shoulder. "So thank you."

If Ampere took notice of Megaera's sorrows, she never could have imagined it was a sense of homelessness on her part; she assumed that it was grief for Gaucho, as the whole herd had sunken into a pit of despair after his light had been snuffed out. For Ampere, it was as comparable to the days when the sun itself was lost to them.

Megaera was at least some bright light amid the darkness, or so she thought.

A M P E R E
HALO OF COLD HAIR & _LIGHTNING

schwartz.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: let's don't say goodbye, i hate the way it sounds - by Ampere - 09-24-2016, 09:03 PM