the Rift

[PRIVATE] let's don't say goodbye, i hate the way it sounds

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Are you ready for
The perfect storm

Her teeth clenched as she returned Megaera's fierce glare with her own. Let the Sunspear be pissed at her, let her feel that bite, because it was the same one raking up Ampere's insides right now, that same damn betrayal and disappointment. Why was what Ampere really wanted to ask, but all she had managed was to shout, to block Megaera from it, because what the fuck, she couldn't leave!

She just couldn't!

Megaera yelled then, and something in Ampere let up briefly, her hard edges softening into something not quiet relaxed but not so sharp either. "What?" she asked, confusion gushing past her teeth which had loosened on each other. Her 'brows curved in again, but more with concern than lack of understanding. "Asavvi is gone?" she parroted dumbly. "Do you know why, or how?" SHe knew she didn't know where...

Then, the more Ampere thought about it, the more that hardness seeped back in.

"Why didn't you tell anyone!?" she asked more than accused, but it was a loud and fierce question. "We could have helped you! I could have helped you," Ampere licked her lips, her throat dry and hoarse, her eyes strained from too many tears shed. "I have a dagger that finds horses for Sun's sake Megaera!" Well, did, she gave it to her daughter recently, a small detail that escaped her in the heat of the moment. "You're not alone in this Megaera! You are our sister, we would have helped you!"

Ampere didn't understand. She didn't get why Megaera would have carried that burden alone. She knew, as mother, how terrible that would have been. She knew how heavily her vanishing act had taken a toll on her family. Megaera's emotions she knew, but her reasoning still seemed weak, and Ampere wanted to tear it to its foundation, because she felt there was more.

"So what does leaving do? Why would you run from the place she's most likely to look for you? Why would you leave a herd that would help you?"

"What's the real fucking truth Megaera, because your missing kid ain't what's making your abandon us."

A M P E R E
HALO OF COLD HAIR & _LIGHTNING

schwartz.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: let's don't say goodbye, i hate the way it sounds - by Ampere - 10-08-2016, 10:47 PM