the Rift

Let's crush my characters soul, TOGETHER!

Tommen Posts: 12
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 6 yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Illumia
Hi guys! As you may have noticed I've finally convinced myself to join this site, and I really want to get involved with some awesome plots. With that said, I have a few specific moments I want Tommen to go through (so I can torture my character teehee)

The most important of these events is the loss of his leg. However, I need to find a way for him to lose it. Hopefully, it would be in some sort of fight. It could be burned off, bitten off, torn off, the possibilities are gruesomely endless teehee. Maybe he could lose it fighting to defend someone? He'll probably have some other scars from this event too.
He will also need a character to make him his new, metal leg, so if anyone has a character that might be good at making/forging stuff, I would love to thread our characters!

I'm also looking for a love interest as well as some one-night-stands for a bitter, three-legged Tommo to bang. He's joining the Hidden Falls so if anyone has any characters there that could use some lovin', he's your man!

EDIT:
going to be attacked by: Sabre
protecting: Adria

now I just need someone to make him a new leg after the fight c:

please tag tommen.

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
I'm about to have a new sweet foal, and he could be protecting her? Maybe someone could NPC some horrible monster! This would really help me build her up too!I want her to become a healer, and this would really kick start that <3 If she could just be there at all I would appreciate it! Also, welcome to Helovia, your boy is SO handsome!

Adria Posts: 36
Absent Abyss atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 :: 3 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Hawk
Adria would make a lovely damsel in distress. Sort of. She can fight, but she's too innocent and doesn't realize yet it means pain, and once she finds that out she'll be fairly useless. Or she can simply appear in distress. So you'd need an attacker, but she might could give him something to fight for.

PLUS she's in the Falls AND she's going to be a healer and needs things to push her in that direction.

ETA:: Didn't see Pare! Feel free to take up her offer. She's awesome. ;D

Virga Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Tribrid :: Growing :: yearling
kae
Man I can't help with any of your plans but I think Tommen is really cool so if he for any reason might want to thread with a weird little hybrid colt, I would be delighted to throw Virga at him sometime. :|

If he was older I'd offer him up for leg removal purposes but he's not there yet

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
@Hawk, it might be awesome for them to both be there! Then they could be friends too xD

P.S. Thank you <3

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
I definitely want him to meet all of my babes! :DD

However, the only specific idea I can think of is with Sabre. Right now she's super super racist against all unicorns and pegasus, and I would love for her to take that into action at some point. She has magic to make thorny vines grow from the ground and move them at her will, so maybe she wraps his leg in some vines in an attempt to trap him to...idk, try and remove his horn? I know it's not very heroic or anything, since she's only a yearling...but she'd go after Adria & Pare babe initially and your boy could get caught up in it? Someone could come run Sabre off but her vines could stay locked around his leg...or idk, I understand if you go a different direction xD

Just throwing a jumble of thoughts out there!

Hawk
Oh idea! Adria does have wing blades...she could cut maybe miss the ones on his leg the vines around them?
But she'd freak to know she actually harmed him.... =/ BUT STILL ITS AN IDEA

Dream Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: -- :: --
Dream
*throws Guinevere at him* She's a bit naïve and still, so she would probably be fooled by his good looks and charm xD Granted she was a Crown Princess in her birth land, so she would probably man a good conquest for a bitter former knight xD Not that any know she's a princess. And maybe afterwards they could be friends-with-a-foal together xD Guin is prolly gonna join the falls tbh, so that works put that way.

Or she could be a love interest rather than a one night stand xD

Illumia Posts: 0
Unclaimed
Mare :: Equine :: smol :: 18
Illumia
@Reli I think that's an awesome idea! Especially because if she picks on pegasus/unicorn that's a fight that Tommo can't back down from.

@Adria I think it would be fun if he were protecting her, especially since she's a pegasus. Maybe she could be one of the first people he meets at the Falls? They could maybe strike up some sort of friendship, very tentative on Tommo's side. She could also help right after the event with her wing blades c:

@Virga yess I would love it! he'd be lowkey annoyed but also charmed by a little sparkly colt c:

@Dream It would a lot of fun to see them be a one-night stand, especially if she was a princess.

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
-slides Naerys in here-

I'm not sure where she could fit in the plots but I'd love for her to meet him. She tends to have a thing for older guys so beware. ;D

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
Zero can make him a golem leg :|

For reals though, Zero wants to be his metal limb buddy so bad.

OOC Account
Reli
Ah yay!
I can see Sabre picking on Adria because Adria would seem like "easy bait," and then not back down when Tommo shows up because she's too stubborn to back down easily haha.

Guinevere Posts: 5
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0hh :: 3 (Ages in Orangemoon)
Dream
@Illumia
Replying with my girl here so you can stalk her profile x3 I'm all for them being a friends-with-benefits thing too xD

Illumia Posts: 0
Unclaimed
Mare :: Equine :: smol :: 18
Illumia
@Zèklè yess he's perfect for the role, especially since he visits iso in the falls c: he can probably just bump into a miserable Tommo and offer to help?

@Guinevere I certainly will! I would love that sort of relationship for them c: I'll let you know once he loses his leg and Zero heals him so they can meet

@Reli yess and then everything goes to heck tehee, shall I start up a thread when I'm ready or would you like to?

@Adria maybe we should thread first, before all heck breaks loose for Tommen? I would love for him to meet her when he enters the falls, that way there's a bit more behind the way he protects her. Shall I start a thread or would you like to?

@Astarot feel free to jump in when the thread starts :) the more chaotic this gets the merrier

Illumia
@Charks (tag didn't work)

please tag tommen.

Hawk
@Tommen Sure! We can either start a new, or she can be in his joining thread? =D if you'd like a new thread, would you mind starting?

OOC Account
Reli
Whenever you're ready, feel free to throw up a thread and tag me! c:

Illumia
@Adria started a thread!
@Reli will do c:

please tag tommen.