the Rift

[PRIVATE] All These Things That I've Done

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The name, God hearing her name was like a knife. Elsa cringed inwardly, almost wishing he wouldn’t acknowledge her presence. It was embarrassing to say the least. Edgar angrily called out to Tembovu, trying to get him to stop, only to time it exactly when he began to speak again.

This time, a new emotion broiled within Elsa. It was akin to anger, but ran much deeper. It felt as if a knife was cutting straight through her, and the unshed tears finally made their appearance as she tried to hold back the sobs. However, that was to no avail as she began gasping for air. Her tears were not those of sadness, but of anger, and regret. The only thing good that had come from this whole situation was Hawezi, yet, even he disappeared like the rest of them.

The Elephants excuse was so shallow- so fake and rehearsed that she began to wonder how many others had heard those exact words. Maybe if she had still been naive, she would’ve fallen for it, but he had messed with a heart that had already been broken one too many times. She knew these tricks- these lies and excuses. She ground her teeth together, forcing her constant gasping and heaving to calm, but tears fell steadily still from the angry eyes of ice. “You- Don’t even.” Her voice was more of a growl as her ears fell harshly against her head. “That is a bullshit excuse, even for you.” Her jaw was set tightly, almost snapping with each syllable she spoke. “You can’t even act like you’re the victim of my anger. You brought this upon yourself, and you know what, you’re right, you don’t deserve my forgiveness. I’ve given it out too many times to waste it again.” The way he spoke was so condescending that Elsa felt like she was being addressed as a child. His words spoke so many insinuated things- but all she heard from them was the big glowing word he was trying to make her feel. Guilt. There was not a shred within her that could care about him anymore. One thing after another her just refused to listen, and for him to sit here and show remorse for something he had no intention of not doing in the first place was a disgraceful act.  

The boiling within Elsa had reached an all-time high, and Edgar had an imminent feeling of dread. If Elsa’s emotions were this strong, he wasn’t sure how well Mwbene was handling her bondeds. Edgar was used to these emotional swings, but he wasn’t so sure about the matriarch across from him. His eyes pleaded for her to remain quiet, and not get involved. The last thing he wanted to do was bring more pain into this.

But Elsa was far from finished. Her angry, frustrated expression seemed permanently imprinted on her face as she addressed her counterpart. Yet, was it even fair to call him that? He was the king after all, and he had proven he was much higher and more worthy than she ever was. “Do not pretend here Tembovu, you have no regret or remorse for what you have done. Nor do you wish me well. If you had, you wouldn’t have just killed an innocent family for no reason. Stop deluding yourself into thinking you ever cared about me. It’s pathetic. I’ve accepted it, and so should you.” Her voice was hissing, venom laced with each syllable as she aimed to make her point known. “I pity the one you have chosen. At least with her don’t wear the mask of justice around like you’re the hero. Don’t delude her into seeing what was never there.” Don’t make her believe you care, don’t fake her into thinking that you love her. ’Don’t treat her like you treated me.’ She thought sourly. “Just stop acting like the hero when you’re no better than the villain.” Her eyes bore into him, almost wishing she could make him crack and fall into a pile of ash on the ground before her. The tears had etched dark lines along her face, still gently bubbling from her eyes as she willed away any other sign of distress.

"I may be worthless Tembovu, but at least I care." Her breathing was ragged, as if she had just run a marathon. Yet, the Icebound had only just begun.

"Talk."

Fire & Ice

@Tembovu
Took me long enough but uggh ;-; im sorry shes a beetch.
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
All These Things That I've Done - by Tembovu - 09-26-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: All These Things That I've Done - by Elsa - 10-14-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: All These Things That I've Done - by Tembovu - 10-23-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: All These Things That I've Done - by Elsa - 11-02-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: All These Things That I've Done - by Tembovu - 11-27-2016, 11:36 PM