Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

The call for a herd meeting was something that Ktulu had not heard in so long that ur actually sounded out of place in the Falls. She motioned for Eytan to follow and, together, they made their way to the gathering. There were only a few that had gotten there before her and she was pleased to see that one of them was her newest warrior slash nephew. She was surprised to see that Isopia was the one leading the meeting -- when had she been promoted?

The Constrictor stopped next to Cowboy and stood in silence as she listened to Isopia speak of growing the Falls before delving into promotions. She looked at each individual in turn and waited for the new Czarina to address their warrior situation. She felt that their lack of fighting power was apparent to everyone who lived within the Falls' borders, but when Isopia didn't say anything about the warriors she began to wonder if it wasn't as obvious as she thought it was. Maybe they really hadn't noticed how Ciceron had disappeared, effectively abandoning his post as Champion, or how one by one their numbers had dwindled until there were only a handful of them. If there were an invasion there was no way that the meager fighting force that they had would be able to handle anything at all.

Ktulu stepped forward as Isopia's promotions drew to a close. "Our warriors also need another Champion." She informed the new Czarina. "Ciceron has disappeared and left his position open." Which was disappointing in and of itself, because he had shown so much promise when he'd been promoted and she'd worked well with him. "I also have positions open within the Conscript rank that need to be filled." Finally she turned to look at everyone who had gathered. "I would like to meet with anyone interested in the Conscript positions." Her attention then returned to Isopia. "And I would like to spar with anyone interested in becoming Champion."

"."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest] - by Ktulu - 09-29-2016, 09:47 AM