the Rift

Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest]

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

"HIDDEN FALLS. THIS IS A HERD MEETING. YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUIRED." The call is lost on my ears, but not lost on those of my little sister of sorts. Arwen leaps to her paws, and my baby blues look to her in concern. A bit of acid drips from her jaws. I snort softly. I swear by the time she gains control of her ability I will end up with some sort of scars from burns. I was about to settle back down when Hubris zooms into sight. I understand now. There must be something going on that our new Czarina needs us all for. I stand, shaking off my still growing form. I am two, but still seem to be filling out into my full height and size. A horn has even begun to grow from my brow, which makes me wonder about my

We move casually across. After all, we are surely not the last to arrive. I am right, as a few more filter in behind us. I stop near a dark colored Pegasus with golden markings. Her belly is rounded, clearly carrying a child. That's when the announcements began. First comes the new Storyteller, and I give a nod and smile to the mare who has been chosen. What I do not expect, is that when the Earth Medics are announced next.. My name is among them. Me, an Earth Medic? A healer? This has to be a joke. Not that I am ungrateful for the position, just struggling to understand why I have been named among them.

The promotions continue, but in my shock I notice the way the pregnant mare moves. Arwen keeps an eye on her, as my attention is called again. "What say you all? Brendan, Cora, and Ultima? Will you accept this magic? Will you take up the title of Earth Medics?" The other two, Cora and Ultima have already answered. I take it as my turn, suddenly feeling very shy at the idea of being the only male to work with the two ladies. "I would be honored to serve my home." My voice has become deeper, and was starting to sound like my Father's voice. It to startled me.

It's then Arwen alerts me with a few short yips about the mare's departure. I glance to the other two Medic's, making note of their faces with the intent to seek them out later. "Hey! Wait up!" I call after her.

"Talk"

Tagging @Ultima @Persephone and @Ranjiri for mentions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest] - by Brendan - 10-04-2016, 09:16 PM