the Rift

Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest]

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

"I'll be fine." She says. "I'm just tired." She says. "I just need to rest." But something just didn't add up. "Congratulations on your promotion, you'll be great." She smiles, but when I look in her eyes... Well it just doesn't look right. I Was about to press her farther when.... "Father Earth." I whispered softly as he appeared at the mare's side. I watch as a green vine reaches out to touch the mare's cheek. I stay quiet, just watching the very private interaction between the golden marked mare and the God of the Earth. I did at least learn her name. Ranjiri... I said it over and over again in my mind, so that I would not forget. "The pain you are enduring is unimaginable, and deserves its time to be worn in solitude." My attention snaps at once. Pain? I long to move forward and take whatever pain I can from the golden marked woman. That is my job now, right?

I try not to eavesdrop, but they are so close that I can not help be hear the conversation. I make a mental note to find Ranjiri later, to attempt to be there for her if she will let me... However the next phrase my ears catch.... Well now I know I do not belong here. "Be my Czarina, Ranjiri." OH MY.... She accepted. Just like that, we have two Czarinas.

Then the were moving, and moving toward me and the way back to the herd. As quickly as I could I move back out of the way and trail along behind my newest Czarina. "Congratulations" I whisper softly, just low enough for her ears only. Well, so I hope. Father Earth speaks, announcing his choice to replace Archibald with Ranjiri. I smile, my blue eyes seeking the gaze of the golden marked woman. "LONG LIVE THE CZARINAS!" I find my voice calling out as the God of the Earth made the official announcement.

I had gone after Ranjiri, so I had not heard about the quest the Mountain that Knows was attempting to gain us. However, Father Earth turned her down. I nodded, accepting his challenge of making the Falls grow and thrive. But he was right. I am newly crowned as an Earth Medic... One of three leading the healing ranks.... I don't doubt Father Earth's judgement... But... Well this is for sure going to be a challenge.

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest] - by Brendan - 10-20-2016, 02:40 AM