the Rift

Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri
{
"Grief never ends, but it changes. Its a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love."

The Earth God's denial of Isopia's request took me by surprise, though not as much by surprise as my sudden rise to Czarina. His reasoning made sense, there had been so many that had recently been appointed to new positions that they might not know anything about, but I thought that everyone working together on a project could be a good thing. It would help to build trust and bond everyone together and they could learn their roles in the process. But who was I to voice my disagreement with the God who had just promoted me to lead his herd?

I swallowed down what I could of my grief, because standing where I was in the position I suddenly found myself in, grief didn't belong. "Wouldn't working together on a project be beneficial for everyone here?" I voiced my disagreement politely and hoped that he wouldn't think it rude or second guess himself about asking me to be Czarina. It would be an embarrassment to be the shortest reigned Czarina, but I also felt like the God of the Earth was understanding. "It would build trust and camaraderie. And what better way to learn a new trade than to emerse yourself into a project that is rewarding and that you can be proud of?" I tried to sound positive, but I had many doubts that he would rethink Isopia's request.

Isopia seemed to accept the Earth God's judgement, however, and that made me second guess myself and wonder if I should have just shut my mouth and accepted the no. There was little that I could do, I couldn't take back my disagreement, and so I sighed softly.

"What say you, Czarina? Anything you'd like to add?"

My gaze shifted to Isopia then to the herd and it felt so strange to be standing there. "There's a position as mason open now." I said. "If anyone is interested in it speak to us and let us know."

"." 

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest] - by Ranjiri - 10-21-2016, 10:57 PM