[PRIVATE] that one fool's dream [Adria]

Tommen Posts: 12
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 6 yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Illumia
TOMMEN
there are no men like me
*tommen has not yet lost his leg
Weeks alone could do things to one's head. They could make one believe that they were alone in the world, that the only thing they had to worry about was oneself. As someone who could attest to this theory, it was easy for Tommen to slip back into that mind-state, despite the imprint left by his inner turmoil. For a moment he'd done it; he'd returned to believing he was alone in the world. Then, that blissful peace had been interrupted by a feminine voice.
"Hello..." The pleasant, timid voice was unimpressive, and for a moment he was tempted to simply ignore it. Then, "Are you from the falls?" He sighed, knowing that if he was to truly be a part of his herd he should act like it. He was many things, but a liar wasn't one of them; if her promised something, even to himself, he would keep that promise. And he had sworn to himself that he would find a new beginning; and the Czarina's herd was just that. And, unfortunately, herdlife required some degree of socialization. Once, he'd been very good at just that. His younger self would have never shied away from a conversation like this. But he'd abandoned that part along with all his knightly titles; it had been stripped away along with all his glory. But she did not know that. Here, he had a new start. No one would ever know.

So, reluctantly, he tilted his head to meet the eyes of a small, dainty creature, painted in soft tones that were just as timid as her greeting had been. And she was unbearably happy-looking. Grudgingly, he admitted her naive appearance had a certain charm, though he still couldn't shake the smooth, mocking tone he immediately adapted. "I guess you could say that." He replied, wondering what this frighteningly bubbly girl wanted from him. Something must have struck her about him, considering that she'd chosen to speak to him despite his visible irritation. There are plenty of other, friendlier people she could talk to, he thought grumpily, why talk to me? It can't possibly be my good looks. Still, he'd started a conversation, so he might as well finish it. He paced closer, flicking his tail in an almost feline manner. "Are you looking for someone? I'm afraid I am rather new to this herd, I doubt I can help you."

@Adria

please tag tommen.

Messages In This Thread
that one fool's dream [Adria] - by Tommen - 09-27-2016, 05:34 PM
RE: that one fool's dream [Adria] - by Adria - 10-08-2016, 08:49 AM
RE: that one fool's dream [Adria] - by Tommen - 10-12-2016, 07:57 PM
RE: that one fool's dream [Adria] - by Adria - 10-15-2016, 09:09 AM
RE: that one fool's dream [Adria] - by Tommen - 10-16-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: that one fool's dream [Adria] - by Adria - 12-25-2016, 10:52 PM