the Rift

[PRIVATE] all the stars are just a flicker

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu the Constrictor

Lakota had always been awkward at best when it came to saying that she loved anything or anyone, so hearing her say it then, so easily, and so effortlessly made Ktulu stomach twist into a painful knot. It sounded too much like Lakota was saying her goodbyes and Ktulu wanted to scream vehemently at her not to, but instead held her tongue. No matter how much she wanted to she couldn't, because if this was the end she didn't want her last moments with Lakota to be filled with screaming and fighting.

A breeze kicked up suddenly, and with it came rain. Ktulu looked toward the sky, but the clouds she saw there didn't boast of rain. Moments later the Earth God appeared and Ktulu's gaze fell from the sky to the massive god standing before them. What did they seek, he asked and before Ktulu could answer Lakota did. Her head turned and she watched her mate, her ears pricked forward as she listened to what she said to the god, and her mouth went dry.

Leave a piece of her behind? 

Let them die here?

No.

Ktulu's ears fell back and she turned her head back toward the God of the Earth. "Tell me what I have to do to save her." The dark mare said stubbornly. "Tell me what's wrong with her. Is it her heart? Her blood? Take mine. Whatever it is, I don't care, but save her." I can't let her die.

"."

Credits

@Lakota @Mythical Request

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
all the stars are just a flicker - by Lakota - 09-29-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: all the stars are just a flicker - by Ktulu - 10-19-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: all the stars are just a flicker - by Lakota - 10-28-2016, 02:56 AM
RE: all the stars are just a flicker - by Ktulu - 11-03-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: all the stars are just a flicker - by Lakota - 11-23-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: all the stars are just a flicker - by Ktulu - 12-25-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: all the stars are just a flicker - by Lakota - 01-05-2017, 02:35 AM