the Rift

[PRIVATE] all the stars are just a flicker

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu the Constrictor

A look of frustration crossed Ktulu's face when the Earth God asked if Lakota would accept a life without her. "What makes you think I want to accept a life without her?" The Constrictor shot back. In a world that was chocked full of shit and struggle and violence Lakota had been the only good thing. She had been the reason that Ktulu woke up every morning. Keeping her safe had been the reason for her late night patrols and for the long scouting missions that she sometimes went on. But now all of that seemed meaningless in the face of something she couldn't attack head on and kill. Her head turned as Lakota brought up the herd and her position in it and she snorted. "I would throw it all away if it meant saving you." She said earnestly. "I don't want it if I can't have you, too." And Lakota may have thought that Ktulu was less than serious, but she'd never been more serious about anything in her entire life.

The Falls was nothing without the Poisoner.

Her blood felt like it turned to ice in her veins when the god finally admitted that he could not save Lakota. He could not stop his sister from murdering. He could not save their child. He could not stop the Rift Gods from waging war on the Helovians. He could not save Lakota. His list of shortcomings was ever growing and it made Ktulu wonder what he could do.

Oh, he could help Lakota with her passing and ferry her to the afterlife like the god damned God of Death. 

Wasn't Earth supposed to be a life >giver?

And as if he were reading her mind he was offering a piece of Lakota in the form of a new life. But what if Ktulu didn't want a new life? What if she just wanted Lakota? The dark mare bit down on her tongue to keep herself from objecting and to make herself listen. Lakota seemed hopeful that she would accept, and even though all Ktulu wanted to do was kick dirt at the god, she wouldn't deny Lakota her final wish.

"Yes." She agreed, her voice quiet and sedated. "What do I need to do?"

"."

Credits

@Lakota @Mythical Request

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
all the stars are just a flicker - by Lakota - 09-29-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: all the stars are just a flicker - by Ktulu - 10-19-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: all the stars are just a flicker - by Lakota - 10-28-2016, 02:56 AM
RE: all the stars are just a flicker - by Ktulu - 11-03-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: all the stars are just a flicker - by Lakota - 11-23-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: all the stars are just a flicker - by Ktulu - 12-25-2016, 04:01 PM