the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tell me all your secrets, I'll ask you no questions.

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia found herself away from her clearing and her hut more often than not these days. With her new found title, members of the herd were constantly seeking her out, asking for things, asking her questions, or just wanting to talk. Isopia endured all of this with a newfound appreciation for her Father's leadership. Leading a herd of just under 30 was proving to be taxing, and yet he managed to lead all of them. Perhaps she owed him more credit than she had given him when she was younger.

Perhaps that was the point of her promotion.

With Hubris playing with a handful of flowers near her, Isopia grazed idly beneath a tree. Her long red cape billowed in the slight breeze that warmly trickled through the Falls. The feathers on her pauldron were beginning to turn a beautiful shade of orangish-yellow, mirroring the leaves on the trees all around her. Orangemoon had soaked the ground and was beginning to saturate the leaves with the most beautiful colours.

With a happy trill, Hubris held up a handful of flowers, each meticulously arranged inside of his small grip. Isopia glanced over, her golden eyes falling onto the blossoms, and then onto him. "Pretty. But now they will die. Why did you pick them?"

Hubris, undeterred by this criticism, moved towards his giant bonded and began to weave the flowers into the feathers on her feet. >>On ground you wouldn't notice them. When I pick them, you notice. That's reason enough.<< He said into her mind, before patting her front leg approvingly.

Isopia considered this idea, frowning slightly despite the fact that she was nodding.

@Cowboy

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Tell me all your secrets, I'll ask you no questions. - by Isopia - 09-30-2016, 10:48 AM