the Rift

[OPEN] What a Wonderful World

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie

An angel of entertainment arrives, with great, big, white wings that are dipped in onyx, a pretty owl tucked in the curvature where they became one with her painted body. Looking up at the pair with wide, innocent eyes that glittered with hopeful happiness at the prospect of making new friends, especially ones who’d spared her from having to study after all, Maude can only smile all the wider when the woman lowers her head so that she could look into her pretty green eyes.

Hello!” chimes the cherub in swift reply.

Looking at the dozing owl curiously when she’s not given his name, Maude tries her best to nudge that nagging thought aside, to be polite to Aly. She’d already helped the chestnut dipped sapling, of course, but even honest Maude knows when to hold her tongue. What if Aly was friends with daddy, and told him that she’d been avoiding the greenhouse all day? It was best that she didn’t allude to the fact that she had been avoiding anything at all, even if it was just boredom. The cause of the boredom might then come up, and, well, she was just too clever for that!

I’m Maude,” shares the filly, instead, her eyes occasionally looking from Aly’s pretty green ones to the owls adorably round face (and his sharply contrasting, almost frightening, dark eyes), “I was just playin’ wiff the light and my pearls! What’s your friend’s name?

She, of course, means the owl she keeps obviously gandering at.

Sure is cute!” buoyantly continues the filly, “Is he soft? He looks soft.

Art by TheCallyBear@ DA

@Alysanne
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone.

Messages In This Thread
What a Wonderful World - by Maude - 09-30-2016, 11:10 AM
RE: What a Wonderful World - by Alysanne - 10-03-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: What a Wonderful World - by Maude - 10-06-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: What a Wonderful World - by Alysanne - 11-25-2016, 07:41 PM