the Rift

STARBOY

Orithia Posts: 59
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
There was a hardness to her now, a chill where a sort of soft affection used to lay.

So as ears swiveled and pupilless pastel eyes roved about in their sockets to land at last upon the sizable frame of a ghost-faced stallion, Orithia found her grin edged in steel. An echo of an ache pressed against her chest and ribs as she gazed at that milky white face and those ruby eyes. Allowing her sight to drift lower, toward those massive, punishing hooves, the mare reveled in the memory of their last interaction - her bloodied lungs and bruised sides, the rage that had sparked in his eyes at her foul play.

What a treat it had been, to find a creature so willing to strike at a stranger, a kindred spirit. It was rare indeed to find an honest soul amongst those hearts so drunk on dreams of valor and visions of glory. Volterra, at least, had known he was a hellish beast with low moral standing - had being the key word as the pale lass inhaled the scent of sand and heat that wafted from the stallion's skin. Cocking a hoof and leaning lazily to her left, the winged mare dragged her gaze back up to those ruby reds before speaking, that iron grin not quite reaching her eyes.

"Volterra," Her tail flicked, the lengths having been shortened to just above her hocks, "I took a hiatus from my time locked amongst mongrels and false kings. It seems, though," she made a show of flaring those delicate nostrils, of catching the aroma of dragons and their brood, "That you have decided to join up with a kingdom of your own. Tell me," A sigh as she rustled her wings, a pointed stare to the pained expression, "You wouldn't be tempted to have a little bloody reunion, would you?"

yaaaay hi missed you<3

@Volterra
[Image: ypCJIiV.png]
Honestly, kick her ass at any time. Seriously.
Any and all aggressive and non-aggressive contact permitted.
Please no permanent injury or death. We'll get to that part at some point.
xoxo

Messages In This Thread
STARBOY - by Orithia - 09-30-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: STARBOY - by Volterra - 10-02-2016, 06:39 AM
RE: STARBOY - by Orithia - 10-03-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: STARBOY - by Volterra - 10-03-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: STARBOY - by Orithia - 10-03-2016, 07:14 PM