the Rift

[OPEN] Fall Underneath
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia felt... calm in a way that was not necessarily good. The feeling was complacency, and that particular emotion bred laziness, corruption and a softness she could not afford. Her two children were running around wildly in the Throat, and she stayed close to her family. That did not mean that she often wished for times when she manipulated the world, bending kings to her will with a silver tongue and mind like a steel trap. It had been too long since she vied for power and knew everything about everyone.

Secrets waited for her, itching for her to recover them, and even Tinek seemed a bit bored. He rarely stayed around her anymore, even though their souls were bonded. The silver dragon was focused on living his own life, siring children and participating in wild dragon hierarchy. Phi knew that if she needed him, he would come without question, but what need did she have of a dragon protector if she did nothing worth protecting?

Her expression was torn as she looked over her shoulder to Torleik and her two children, but she quickly turned away and wandered through the desert toward where she knew the bridge to be. Unfortunately, she was still lacking a key. That seemed to be moot, however since she followed another out earlier that day. Getting back in might be a challenge, but she would find someone eventually.

Much to her surprise, she stumbled upon her daughter and another she recognized from the fights against the rift gods. Ophelia tilted her head to the side curiously and approached without hesitation. They seemed to be waiting for access, but that was something she could not give - unfortunately. Her key had gone to Gaucho, and he had... well... he had passed. Phi knew she needed to get herself and her family out of there, but she needed to scout first.

The world could have moved on in her absence, and she would never know.

"Greetings," she said quietly, a smile on her lips that did not quite reach her curious eyes.

"Roskuld," she murmured, warmth filling her expression and voice for that single word.

"What can I do for you? Unfortunately I do not have access to the bridge. I only followed someone out this morning."

Art by: veradaine @ DA

@Isopia. @Roskuld

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Fall Underneath - by Roskuld - 10-01-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Isopia - 10-10-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Roskuld - 10-17-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Isopia - 10-18-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Ophelia - 10-18-2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Zèklè - 10-18-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Roskuld - 10-21-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Isopia - 10-21-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Ophelia - 10-21-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Isopia - 10-31-2016, 11:07 AM