the Rift

[OPEN] Fall Underneath
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia felt her own soul warm when Roskuld regarded her so openly. A smile turned up her lips with happiness, glad that she and her daughter had found positive, common ground on which to stand. More importantly, Phi was grateful that she was given an opportunity to atone for her past sins and do right by the brilliant and unique girl she could call her offspring. "Seeing you always brightens my day," she murmured softly in response. Compared to her reputation, such open affection and love most likely looked strange - but she didn't care.

Love was power. What did she have to fear with a full heart?

A companion - some creature she didn't know - popped up on her daughter's shoulders, and she grinned. "Oh look! How handsome," she said, taking a small step forward. "Greetings, Roskuld's guardian," she said, bowing her head slightly to the obviously powerful and devoted companion. As if summoned by this meeting, Tinek spiraled down and landed on Ophelia's hip, waving his talons in the air as a 'hello'.

The lighthearted meeting quickly evolved into a more serious one, and she furrowed her brows. Her smile was swiftly replaced with a frown when Roskuld spoke of her magic and all she could do was not once to acknowledge that she could help. There were no words for the disappointment she interpreted from Roskuld nor the nervousness she felt at someone coming to her to have them tampered with or removed. It wasn't as if she didn't understand, but she had chosen to live with the pain and a broken heart - even when the Sun god had given her a fresh start as a gift.

Phi nodded again toward the much larger, hybrid mare. She instantly recognized the child from the rift wars and wondered at her lineage. The hues and her relationship to Roskuld made her wonder if this could be another half-god.

They were interrupted then by a pegasus stallion with one wing, but her focus was entirely narrowed on the girl wanting her memories removed. For the mare to be willing to pay any price to have them removed meant that she had given this much thought, and Phi had been sought out for this purpose. "I can do what you ask," she said quietly. "But I will not accept payment. I know what it's like to forget, and I have suffered the consequences. Be it good or bad, you will pay in some way for your choices. We all do."

Ophelia's tone was gentle but serious. She was not attempting to dissuade "the Mountain" but instead offering what she knew on the matter like a teacher. The choice from here on out belonged to the girl, and she deserved all the information first.

Knowing there were prying ears and eyes, she used another gift and chose to speak directly into the other mare's mind. "Hello dear," she said warmly, offering a small wink of her red eye to corroborate the voice. "You can tell me or show me what you want removed, but I cannot bring memories back. Whatever secrets you wish to keep are safe with me. Are you ready?"

Art by: veradaine @ DA

@Zèklè @Roskuld

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Fall Underneath - by Roskuld - 10-01-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Isopia - 10-10-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Roskuld - 10-17-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Isopia - 10-18-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Ophelia - 10-18-2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Zèklè - 10-18-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Roskuld - 10-21-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Isopia - 10-21-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Ophelia - 10-21-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Fall Underneath - by Isopia - 10-31-2016, 11:07 AM