Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
Zèklè
Would things be easier
if there was a right way?
- Honey, there is no right way.
Let's just say you're a little preoccupied.

You walk away from the meeting with your head a blur, still utterly bewildered as to what just happened. One minute you're Zero from the Throat, Friend of The Mountain and Occasional Trespasser, and then the next, wham!, you're Zèklè of the Falls, Possessor of Magic and Shaper of Rocks. On the one hand, it's very exciting. Finally, you're moving up in the world, earning ranks and gaining titles! Ma and Sparky and the girls will be so proud!

On the other hand, you're moving to the Falls, and oh god Ma and Sparky and the girls are going to hate you.

But it's ok, they'll understand.

You really think that?

I mean... they will once I tell them about...

About what, dunce?

That's right- you can't. Because now you know secrets, and those secrets aren't yours to share, even if they're the things inspiring the most radical decisions you've ever made in your entire life - decisions that draw you away from your family, your home, everything you know. It's a frightening thought. Has there ever been a time in your life when sand wasn't lodged within the strands of your mane, dust dulling the brown of your coat? When you didn't call home that vast expanse of desert, reachable only by donning a set of magic wings?

You fidget absently with the key around your neck. Will they demand you give it back?

You really don't want to give it back.

Like I said - you're preoccupied. Maybe that's why you don't see the kitsune until you're nearly tripping over her. You draw short as she materializes before you, a comical creature of splayed tails and eager grin - a grin you cannot help but return, even if it's a little dimmer than your usual 500 watts. "Hullo, Alecto! Have you come for more belly rubs?" you cheerfully exclaim, recognizing the fox even before her pretty mistress comes running from behind. You turn toward the pink mare, some more of the uncertainty melting from your face.

If you're going to be making a deeply stressful move, you might as well make a friend to ease the burden, right?

You grin lopsidedly at the pegasus mare, some boyish part of you both flattered and delighted as she calls you 'Sir Zero'. Oh, boy- this mare already knows your weaknesses, and you can't help but stand a little straighter, your sunbeam eyes bright as you meet her golden gaze. "No problem at all, Lady Cora!" you reply with a sweeping bow, messy forelock falling into your eyes as your wing moves to embellish the movement. You wince as wounds and muscles pull, pain making quick path across your face; but the smile quickly returns. "Your squire an' I were jus' having a lovely chat about the local terrain, weren't we, Alecto?" You wink at the kitsune, now your co-conspirator. Hopefully the fox won't mind.

You turn back to the mare - Cora - your expression suddenly mock-serious and thick with boyish charm. "Actually, since I'm new here an' all, Alecto was promisin' she'd show me around the area. Perhaps you'd like to accompany us, M'lady? To make sure we don't get into any trouble, rouges that we are."

Are you... flirting? Never mind your sisters and Ma - Isopia's going to kill you, if she sees you acting like this. Your stint as Mason will end as soon as it began, and on your tombstone will be the words:

"Here lies Zèklè, who died as he lived - far too friendly for his own damn good."

image | coding

@Persephone sorry this took so long <33

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase the Sky Into the Ocean [zero] - by Zèklè - 10-12-2016, 06:10 PM