the Rift

[OPEN] Chase the Sky Into the Ocean [zero]

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
this old world has brought me pain
               but there's hope for me again
The stallion's kind voice quickly has the kitsune in a tizzy, and at his offer of belly rubs, she immediately flops into the dirt and twists to expose her soft stomach. Little yips of poorly-contained excitement carry through the surrounding area, leading Persephone right to her wayward companion. When she arrives, the silly child is still on her back, wriggling with delight, each of her tails wagging and thumping against one another upon the ground. When Zero turns to greet the sunset mare, the kitsune returns to Persephone, where she begins to twist and bound between the unicorn's legs instead. Gods have mercy.

The stallion's gallant bow brings a smile to the mare's face. She giggles in spite of herself; she has not been greeted in such a way since her days at court. But the moment is short-lived, for she notices what appears to be a flinch of pain. Concern creases her brow, though Zero's continued good cheer smooths it again. Perhaps she was merely imagining things, looking for a reason to use her newly-given abilities. "Is that so?" The mare casts an amused glance at the kitsune. "Well, that should prove quite helpful, shouldn't it, Alecto?" The little foxling merely grinned mischievously up at her bonded before disappearing into the surrounding brush, no doubt on a mission to play hide-and-go-pounce with some unsuspecting mouse.

"I would be honored to accompany you, good Sir," the unicorn replied with a polite inclination of her horned crown and a playful wink. "Surely you can't be too much of a scoundrel; Alecto, however, we may need to watch." A yip sounds from a nearby clump of bushes, and another giggle slips from between Persephone's lips. Suddenly, she realizes that she hasn't felt this lighthearted in years. Who would have thought that a promotion and a new friend could bring such happiness to her anxious heart? Before the pair can set off on their adventure, a rustle of brush catches the mare's attention, and she turns to see the newly-named Sleuth approaching.

"Quite a meeting, indeed!" the sunset mare responds with a respectful nod. It is much the same motion that she had just given Zero, though it was perhaps lacking in the same playfulness. This was a greeting of formality, whereas Zero had made her feel quite at home in his company. "I don't believe we've officially met. My name is Cora, and somewhere in the woods is my companion, Alecto." She smiles invitingly, oddly at home with these two stallions despite her rather unfortunate history with men. Perhaps it is that she has resided in the Falls now for several months and has never felt anything but welcome and protected.

After allowing Zero a moment to introduce himself if needed, the mare speaks again. "We were just going to take a stroll about the Falls. Sir Zero has only just joined our family, you see, so we were going to take a tour. Would you care to join us?"

"Persephone speaks."
Persephone
Image by Xyroca

@Zèklè - also if he needs any healing she'd be happy to do that :3
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase the Sky Into the Ocean [zero] - by Persephone - 10-17-2016, 11:08 AM