Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
Zèklè
Would things be easier
if there was a right way?
- Honey, there is no right way.
Cora is charming, sweet in a way that surprises you, accustomed as you are to rather, ah... assertive mares. As she returns your playful advances your feel yourself relax, the tension easing out of your shoulders as an easy smile crosses your face. You shake your head as she denies your scoundrelish nature, trying to adopt an appearance of rough-and-tumble and really just succeeding with the tumble part. "You might not guess it from lookin' at me, fair maiden, but I've had my share of misadventures. I've got quite some tales to tell." And it's true, but your boyish wink and failure to maintain a straight face belies any chance you had of convincing her of your rougish ways. You are more jester than pirate, knight than knave.

You would like to stay like this, in the company of a pleasant new friend, safe from the weight of responsibility and life- but life has a way of finding you, even when you'd really rather it not. You turn abruptly at the sound of breaking twigs (twigs cracking in a forest, claws on the needles, and teeth, teeth, a broken grin dripping with blood-) surprise spreading across your face, only to be quickly replaced by a subdued smile of greeting, your sunbeam eyes taking in the handsome (and tall!) pegasus with interest. He asks about the meeting, and you nod your agreement- quite interesting, in a number of ways.

"My name's Zèklè. You're the new Sleuth, right?" you question good-naturedly, turning between Cora and the stallion, the beginning of an idea stirring in your head. Your head shakes in agreement with Cora's invitation, though your lips and hooves are already moving, your mind forever racing a mile a minute. There's a well-worn trail leading off to the left, and you gesture for Cora to lead the way before falling into step beside her, your attention still split between her, the stallion, and your own blossoming idea.

"Y'know, I was thinkin'... since we're all rank leads an' stuff, maybe we should find some fun ways to have the ranks all work together? Like a big project or somethin'? Or-" your voice grows louder, boyish and excited "-or a competition! Y'know, to see how the ranks can do compared to each other. Like who can get the most done in a season. Wouldn't that be fun?"

image | coding

@Lotherarius eeeep, sorry x____o

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase the Sky Into the Ocean [zero] - by Zèklè - 11-07-2016, 11:36 AM