[OPEN] Chase the Sky Into the Ocean [zero]

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see, the life I’ve had
can make a good man
bad.
The two creatures he had crashed in on seemed quite happy with their own company, and Lotherarius felt quite guilty for rushing in on their conversation. He watched as the fae seemed to react sweetly to the words of the dark brute, but he preferred not to be part of their conversation. He had no desire to feel like a third wheel when he had little obligation to do so. But it was nice to be acknowledged, and the one that called herself Cora, the beautifully striped little fae, met his words about the meeting with a nod towards him. He noticed, however, a shift from the enthusiasm she showed Zèklè, the striking winged stag. Cora and Zèklè, as Lotherarius could remember, had also been promoted during the meeting. This was total speculation but the names that rang through the air were one by one unknowingly collected by the brute's brain. These were most likely wrong, though, since Lotherarius had been so caught up in the meeting with his own promotion that much else was an entire blur.

He smiled at the pair, ready to introduce himself with some sort of confidence,
"It's my pleasure, Cora, Zèklè. Yes, I am the new Sleuth! I am quite shocked at it all, but honoured to be a part of the higher ranks of the Falls, I just wish I was ready!" he chuckled at his own humour, the brute's kindness swelling over to try and invite himself more readily into this conversation. But Cora seemed to already have that planned out for him with an invitation to join the pair touring the Falls, and he met the request with huge enthusiasm, the broad bodice almost bouncing as he replied, "I would love to! It's always good to tour the borders even when accustomed, thank you, Cora."

And then without much expectancy, the blue-marked brute spoke with a proposition that was easily accepted by the red pegasus, his lobes taking in the joys of such a request. Before he replied, however, Lotherarius decided to chew over the words, thinking about how they could go about doing something fun. In a short space of time he smiled at Zèklè, his voice kind and smooth as he replied to the interesting idea, "I think that is an excellent idea! May I ask your ranks? I'm so curious, I would love to have everybody work together!" He hesitated to allow them to offer their ranks before carrying on, "A project in my eyes that gives rewards could be an idea, something that would be beneficial to the Falls? What would you suggest?"

" . "
Lotherarius

@Persephone

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase the Sky Into the Ocean [zero] - by Lotherarius - 11-15-2016, 04:37 PM