the Rift

[OPEN] big ideas [Festival Foal Games!]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
You think I'll be the dark sky
Are they hot?” The voice seemed laced in suspicion, yet all Kiada could muster toward the other child was a small snort. “No.” She admitted abruptly, ocean eyes trailing over to see if her answer would relieve the lemon child any. She didn’t know the filly very well, but that didn’t mean anything in herd life as Kiada was beginning to find out. Yet, she was still the only one to have arrived as Khairi landed sharply among her withers, his talons digging into her familiar scarring along her spine as he steadied himself. The filly didn’t even flinch anymore, she was used to the sharp stabbing sensation that was the vulture as he landed upon her back.

We’re supposed to play games, I guess. It’s for the Festival. My mayi told me to start it.” She began, shifting her weight to look upon the filly. “You get the prize, though, since you’re the first one to arrive. What kind of game do you think we should play?” She questioned with a tilt of her head. The spotted child hadn’t a clue what normal children played. Part of her wondered if Kianzo would show, if he would be the one to tell her what kind of games children took part in, what would be interesting to others and nothing too dark like their games had been. She reminisced in the game of killing the rabbits when she met Thranduil with her brother for the first time. No, they couldn’t play games like that. But what did they play? Was it a mixture of hide and seek, or tag, or guess who our parents are?

What even was fun anymore? Her eyes danced around seeking for more children only to be sadly disappointed when she didn’t see the mirrored face of her own. A frown grew on her pink splotched lips, yet her head tilted toward the lemon drop filly with a curious eye.

"Talk."
so you can be the star? —
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

We're still looking for more foals and whoever else wants to take part!! @Larue :D

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
big ideas [Festival Foal Games!] - by Kiada - 10-01-2016, 06:04 PM
RE: big ideas [Festival Foal Games!] - by Larue - 10-02-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: big ideas [Festival Foal Games!] - by Kiada - 10-08-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: big ideas [Festival Foal Games!] - by Larue - 10-08-2016, 08:57 PM