the Rift

[OPEN] whatever helps you cope

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
are you who i dreamed?
or just a memory?
She yearned to tell him everything, to have another one of those experiences in the cave they had shared. Where they lay side by side, in one another’s embrace explaining the harsh realities of life. But they were out in the open, and she wasn’t sure the state of mind of the Laurelin at this point in time. All she could do was explain to him her motives, her desires, and hope that he didn’t judge her too harshly for her moves and changes of life. And so, she was vague at first, aiming to see what his reaction might be before she tried to tell him a stupid story of a girl who fell in love, who tangoed and danced around her lover waiting for the other to give in, to come into her embrace and home only to realize that it was her that needed to be the one to give up. It sounded foolish, stupid in her head. But she carried children for the King, and a deep rooted love that had already been through so much.

Her eyes leveled with Thranduil’s as his typically hard gaze softened on her yet his questions grew harder. “Where will you go?” He questioned, asking and demanding the question from her, but laughing aside from it to make it easier. A soft laugh escaped her too, her body and posture growing more relaxed in his presence. As he continued, speaking of the lone wolf, she wanted to raise an eyebrow at him and gesture to the warm cloak he carried, but she refrained. Instead, she smiled simply. “I’m going to the Edge with Tembovu.” She began, her smile shifting and faltering slightly. “I want to try starting over new – and I owe my children the chance to grow up with both of their parents.” She admitted, trying to shrug it off as though it weren’t a big deal despite how large it was.

You should come to the Edge with us.” She suddenly spoke – a bit of surprise laced under her lips that she had blurted out such an idea. Originally, it was a simple idea, but they had so much they needed to talk about and she needed to be there to help him through his nightmares just as he would be there to help her with hers. And of course, bedding the King definitely carried some advantages. If he wanted to come to the Edge one day, the gilded mare was sure she could get her lover to say yes. The shock waved away from her face as she looked at him with soft eyes, wondering what his answer could be. She was guaranteed one thing, either a ‘yes’ ‘no’ or ‘maybe’. And she’d take any of them. She just wanted to be sure they’d be able to continue being there for one another regardless of the outcome.

"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Thranduil <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
whatever helps you cope - by Rexanna - 10-01-2016, 06:14 PM
RE: whatever helps you cope - by Thranduil - 10-01-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: whatever helps you cope - by Rexanna - 10-01-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: whatever helps you cope - by Thranduil - 10-16-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: whatever helps you cope - by Rexanna - 10-17-2016, 12:54 PM