the Rift

[OPEN] kissed one night by a witch in the wood [Festival Fortune Telling]

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
To hold all the promise of blue-velvet dark and stars

[ HOTARU ]

When the fae herd her name spoken from among the gathered she turned to find the speaker was the Lady of the Basin herself but not as Aisling had ever witnessed her. Since the bulk of their interaction had comprised of Aisling foiling Hotaru, and then the Lady promoting her almost sight unseen, Aisling had not been exactly sure where they had stood. Concern flashed through her in an instant to see Hotaru approach her looking so baffled and beseeching, surely something must be terribly wrong. “My Lady?” Ready to drop her fortune-telling facade, the little mare took a step toward the pink mare about to ask what had happened when the later forestalled her with the request.

Whatever was only the Hotaru’s mind was clearly troubling but as Aisling glanced around to see others near, she knew this was not the time to draw attention to the lead mare’s distress. She would try and find her later to learn more, but for now the little mare smiled reassuringly and acquiesced.

“The road is paved with broken stones
never did the course run smooth
and there are choices up a ahead
enough to fill a heart with dread
but when all is done and said
your friends shall see you through.”

This song was a gentle one, calming as a lullaby and sung quietly. From one of the fires came another plume of smoke, forming the shape that was clearly a galloping Hotaru, a little smokey Alice hot on her heels. The smoke figure ran, other wisps rising up to create a path only to have it split unexpectedly, the smoke-Hotaru reared, balking at the split in the path before both ways wrapped back to engulf her in a dervish. The whirl dissipated to show the mare, alone, splayed on the ground. There was a heartbeat and then, starting with the smoke figure of Alice (and conspicuously including a rather Aisling-sized shape) four figures appeared to help the fallen to her feet before the scene dissolved.

Though others surrounded them, inside the fire circle Aisling's words and images were only for Hotaru. Whatever it was that had driven the Lady to seek out the Thief, the later would not shun her nor share her secrets; is Hotaru needed a friend, Aisling would be one. Slowly, she reached up to plant a gentle kiss on the Lady's brow. "Don't ye be worrying yourself this night, My Lady. The Aurora never did let anything dreadful happen underneath it. I shall be here if every you need me."

Image Texture

HOKAY SO:
1) For the sake of simplicity, I am going to respond to each one separately. 
2) Please feel free to respond back, even if Ais has moved on. I can pop back to interactions as needed ;D
3) Note that Hotaru's smoke-story illusion is to be seen only by Hotaru and Aisling was singing.speaking to her quite softly.
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: kissed one night by a witch in the wood [Festival Fortune Telling] - by Aisling - 10-04-2016, 12:49 AM