the Rift

Who's That Daddy!?

Kansas Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'0'' :: 23
Kansas
So, because I like to doodle at work, this little project/game was borne. From me.

It's really easy! Basically it's just a bunch of potential offspring between Sheba x ???, and the goal of the game is for you guys to GUESS who the lucky daddy is!! Sometimes it will be super easy, and sometimes you won't know up from down. This isn't meant to be foretelling, it's not meant to try and force anyone into anything - it's just for fun.

HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING:

1.) 3 days to guess
2.) 1 guess per person
3.) WINNER: will always be chosen at the end of the 3 day mark. Winner gets a doodle of their own! Of a chosen character, inked and colored. It's all by hand though so... I hope that doesn't bother you?

If nobody can guess it I'll reveal the answer and move on to the next drawing whenever I do it lol. That's about the only thing I can't promise, most of these doodles are done at work, therefore I can't promise a picture all of the time. Ha ha ha... aha... *ahem* ANYWAY. On to the fun!

http://imgur.com/llqIcDj

WHO CAN TELL ME, WHO'S THAT DADDY??

(I forgot to mention, you guys get everything but the face, I don't know why)

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
Reginald o:

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ashamin!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Abraham? xD
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here