the Rift

[PRIVATE] Grant Me the Serenity

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
The element of surprise gave Bellisma the upper hand, however slight that was. Her lips twitched in a smirk at the colt's reaction, though she knew she would have reacted exactly the same had the tables been turned. Emerald eyes briefly flicked to the ferocious little companion, who would have intimidated her had she not been through much, much worse. One benefit of being captive for years: there was always something worse to look back on. While it left her spineless for a long time, she now used it to fuel her forward. What was the saying? What didn't kill you made you stronger?

"My name is not important," the mare countered deftly, allowed her gaze to once again roam the boy. "Though you, Kianzo, seem to put a lot of stock in yours." Orbs locked then on his, her first attempt at true malice. It wasn't much, but if someone approached her and called her by name, she'd be more than a little frazzled. Hopefully it had a similar effect on the golden boy.

At his response, Bellisma lowered her crown slightly and gave a gentle shake of her head, tsking under her breath. "Oh, dear boy, I am loath to inform you that you are not." For this, she awarded herself another inward bit of praise. She meant, of course, that his current path wasn't actually taking him home - it was winding and turning on itself, and he was too tired to realize the mistake. At this rate, he'd never get home. Of course, it had the bonus of sounding like a threat. I'm getting good at this, she thought, both proud and perhaps a little disgusted. It was empowering, being in this position - she understood why others did it. Did that make her an evil horse? She hoped not.

Like a hot iron, she felt his gaze lock on her scars, and it took a considerable amount of effort not to shift them from his view. That would suggest weakness, however, and she knew better than most just how far someone could pervert those kinks in one's armor. Instead, she spoke suddenly, boldly. "I wish only to speak with you, but I can see you need rest. Take it now, and we can chat once you wake," she offered, doubting he'd take it but hoping he would. Advice falling on tired ears was just the same as deaf ones; and what she had to say was important.
@kianzo

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Messages In This Thread
Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-03-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-07-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-09-2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-13-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-15-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-15-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-15-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Bellisma - 10-16-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Grant Me the Serenity - by Kianzo - 10-21-2016, 09:55 PM