the Rift

[OPEN] stick and stones may break bones, but freeze burns...

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Lyanna, the elegant Moon Doctor, heeded his call and slowly appeared from around the partially finished greenhouse. The Elephant King was uncertain if he felt relieved or apprehensive. Navy eyes watched her approach; they saw her medically trained gaze study his lifted leg and then his stance. Black rimmed ears tilted backwards slightly, a deep breath filling his nostrils as he steeled himself for the impending discomfort—and not just from the pain pounding between his legs.

His navy eyes meet her lighter blue gaze squarely, “Hello, Lyanna.” He has been injured before—often. And, in Dorobo, medicine and healing was a much more tactile experience than the magical winds of the Edge. In the Plains, salves and bandages and splints were the way of all healing. At least now, here in Helovia, he would not need someone reaching between his limbs to place potions or medications.

His jaw clenched as she asked her question, his body trying to shift his weight but failing to be able to do so as he could not comfortably put his right hind leg fully on the ground. He blinked, long and hard, before continuing his stare at the Moon Doctor, “It’s my—“ he paused teeth clenching once before, before he shook his head slightly and a rueful and embarrassed grin stole across his thick lips, “It seems my opponent targeted a stallion's most sensitive and vulnerable area.” And, for good measure, his head twisted and massive horn tip gestured in the general direction of beneath his barrel, right leg lifting slightly more. “It’s a freeze burn, and it also got the inside of my stifle.” His gaze retrained on her face, an echo of an amused smile across his muzzle. But the fight was too fresh (Elsa’s hateful eyes were imprinted on his mind) to truly be mirthful in that moment.
Tembovu
The Elephant King

@Lyanna

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: stick and stones may break bones, but freeze burns... - by Tembovu - 10-22-2016, 10:12 PM