OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'0'' :: 23
Kansas
Hey guys, Kansas here.

Not long ago I went on the hunt for some bullies:

- Kianzo/Kiada
- Sabre
- Albrecht

Are my nominated fiends and will hopefully/definitely be showing up eventually ;D

BUT, I'm also looking for some very specific... scenes for Bathsheba to take part in... discreetly if you will. Why? Because I want the experience, not just typing it like she saw it between some random strangers, but the actual experience of witnessing these things personally. Why? Because I think that does something more than just pretending, on top of having it to look back on historically. Most of these are the sort that nobody wants some teenager to photo-bomb, which is where the 'discreet' part comes in.

1.) Romance, I'd like her to peek in on some serious romance. Like, neck-hugs and kisses, the whole nine yards.
2.) The DO, I'd also like her to witness some couple doin' the nasty for the first time. Yep. Obviously not like, in detail or anything but ya know.
3.) Heartbreak, Naturally this is also something I'd love for her to sneak in on, some brand of heartbreak be it soft or hardcore.
4.) Fight, She's never seen a fight before, not a real one between adults. I think most foals know what fighting is and have an idea of what happens. I don't know if it would be allowed but, would it be possible for her to maybe sit in on a fight spar? Practice of course.
5.) Healing, Maybe she could be around to see the losing opponent get healed?

Okay, these are just the big ones.

I'm basically looking for the emotional backlash of seeing certain things and getting a feel for how they would effect her on a personal level (for me too). For the more intimate scenes she wouldn't be... 'involved' in it like 'that.' I keep thinking that maybe after you guys finish your thread I could post with her as though she'd witnessed the whole thing, and rummage through the feelings that brings up in her.. etc.

So... I guess if anyone would be willing to let her "oops!" in on you for the more intimate things, throw it out there. God, the more I read this the more voyeuristic it gets and frankly it's not untrue, but hey, they gotta learn somehow?

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Uh well I can't help with most of this because I'm strangely between dramatics at the moment BUT

For the heartbreak one, she could totally derp in on Soh having a mental breakdown about the whole Gaucho's dead and I'm a terrible mom and what is happening to my life thing. xD

Also, Själ has been sparring a lot recently and I'd be fine with Sheba watching/seeing a teaching spar, or just spying to watch her get her ass kicked since that tends to be the result of my spars ;D

Annnnd Persephone has healing magics now so I offer her for healing things. :3

Kansas Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'0'' :: 23
Kansas
Well g'daaaamn, that's like. 3.. no 4? 3 things off that list right up front. Sohalia's enough drama/heartache to fill at least 6 different needs I'm sure. I guess just.. uh, tag me/Sheba the next time Sjal starts a spar so Sheba can crawl in to see.

If she's ever actively healing someone tag meh. I've got plans with some of these things so the more healing/fighting she sees the better ;D

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
Hotaru would absolutely let Bath sit in on one of her spars! Maybe she sees her on the sidelines and tells her to pay attention if it's set in the Basin?

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
I would be incredibly honored :D

ALL THE SPARS.

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
Tia would teach her anything about healing in a heartbeat!

Also, Rohan is good for a spar watching, orrrr it'd be super amusing for me if she caught him doing the do at some point, because he'd probably be so flustered xDD

Outcast
Kansas
Honestly, both?? It would be great if I could get her catching someone doing the do so I'll definitely be keeping him in mind ;D I'll make sure its okay before I just pop in on something like that though lol

BUT YES SPARS ALL THE SPARS !!! :D

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Kianzo is still up for bullying! Just tag me :D Or lmk when you want me to start the thread :)

Alsoooo maybe she can watch Larue get healed since Alby just kicked/hurt her? She's a Basin babe.

Please tag Tembovu.

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Alby is still up for bullying. And anything else because fuck. He doesn't care. xD

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Outcast
Kansas
I honestly have no clue what happened to kianzo, would you be willing for a little thread with just them? Or is he too "missing" for that? LOL @smitty

My DT thread has been put on hold for now?? And the other threads I tried to jump into have been kind of put on hold... ish. SO I'M HOPEN. OPEN. I need some activity or something while I wait for the next part of the SWP ._.