the Rift

[OPEN] always gold [joining]

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

The boy had wondered away from the commotion, and sounds of the busy Edge. Making his was around eyes took in each sight of his home. Golden orbs shifted in his growing skull. Life was intriguing, different, and well always a leaning experience. The boy was observant and always taking in more information than other's thought he was. Little glitches and twitches were carefully watched with an observant eye. Judgments were always kept to himself, he never spewed words out with out thinking first. Everything was very well thought out, even if he snapped back with a witty remark. Zubari listened to the adults talk, he was always learning the new meanings of words. He could speak two languages like his father and mother ( of course still learning). The small prince was way more mature than others his age.

Ears flickered to hear voices near the wall. Hooves quickened their step to get closer to the sounds. As the colt neared the whirling worlds of the adults; keen ears picked up on his father's speech. It was mixed with their language and the English tongue, maybe he was with mother! breaking into a canter the boy raced from the tree line to stand with his parents. Little did he know... Slamming his hooves into a halt eyes narrowed upon the golden woman. Why was father interacting with her like that? Who was this girl that looked like them both? She spoke of someone not being around, and it hurt her. Flicking from his father, to the woman, then to the filly golden eyes finally rested on Tembovu. "Wao ni nani?Ni,Je, yeye ni damu yako?" His head flicked in the general direction of the other child. Scrutiny enveloped each gold filled orb. Where was mom at?

Attention shifted to the girl. She was sad, and seemed lonely. Shouldn't she feel a lot more gracious that Edge was now her so called home? Judging eyes danced over this girls body, but they did not seem as if they were judging her. His eyes were warm, and well very well masking his inner feelings. Moving closer he stood almost nose to nose with the girl. "I am Zubari. Who is this Zo you speak of?." The boy questioned the girl tilting his head." I can show you my home. Maybe he is here already?." Kind words were almost pulled from his vocal cords. Well thought out, and well planned. Manipulative and pulling the strings that the girl wants to hear. What else can he do or say?  

"Talk."

-----------------
-who are they?
-Is that your blood?
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Rexanna @Kiada @Tembovu

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
always gold [joining] - by Rexanna - 10-08-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Tembovu - 10-10-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Kiada - 10-10-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Zubari - 10-10-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Katua - 10-10-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Adaeze - 10-10-2016, 11:33 PM