[OPEN] always gold [joining]

Katua Posts: 10
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Two Seasons
Kwame :: Pygmy Hippopotamus :: None ali

let the waves up take me down
let the hurricane set in motion
let the rain of what i feel right now come down
Katua and Zubari were polar opposites in every aspect. While her brother tended to be far more reserved in all aspects of his young life, Tutti wore her emotions on her sleeve. She was quick to smile and even quicker to laugh. She ran and she played with as much rambunctious fervor a foal of her age could. Her only worries were when she would find Maude, where Zubari was, and where Mom and Poppy were. Oh, and what she could find to entertain herself when any of the before mentioned were absent

She didn't know where Zubari had run off to, but that was the last thing on the small filly's mind as she crouched down as close to the ground as she could. She had spotted a squirrel coming down from one of the trees and she wanted to catch it because she was a sneaky sneak. She crept forward as close as she could, barely breathing and then the squirrel took off running. "Shoot!" The spotted filly grumbled to herself then she tore off after the squirrel. Rather than take to the trees it remained on the ground, slipping through bushes that Katua would unceremoniously crash through moments later. If anyone were listening it would sound like something horrible was heading toward the group of horses and not a small girl chasing a squirrel.

The small furry rodent popped out of the bush and stopped short as it looked around. The sound of Tutti closing in behind him had the squirrel moving again, but it ran up Tembovu's leg rather than a tree. Seconds later Tutti popped out of the same bush the squirrel had come from. "Hi Poppy!" She said excitedly when she saw him. Her blue gaze quickly passed over the mare and her daughter and Zubari .. "ZUBI!" Her head turned and she chattered a hi at Rexanna and Kiada. "I'm lookin' for a squirrel Poppy, where'd he go?"

The squirrel decided to try and make a break for it and ran down Tembovu's leg and made for the bushes again, but Tutti heard him and set off right after him. "YOU'RE NOT FASTER THAN ME!" she shouted as she ran after the furry target.

"."

ooc://
tldr; tutti chased a squirrel into the little group gathering, shouted some hellos, then chased the squirrel away again
let the rain come down

Tutti

Credit Code: Time

Messages In This Thread
always gold [joining] - by Rexanna - 10-08-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Tembovu - 10-10-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Kiada - 10-10-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Zubari - 10-10-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Katua - 10-10-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Adaeze - 10-10-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Rexanna - 10-11-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Kiada - 10-11-2016, 09:17 PM