the Rift

[OPEN] always gold [joining]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
if you love me, don’t let go —
She witnessed the tired smile that crossed her lover’s maw. “Welcome home.” It was almost a euphoric feeling, had most of it not been masked by the absence of the fourth missing piece of their otherwise whole family. He softened, pressing into her as he hooked his neck across hers beginning to speak to Kiada. The gilded siren stayed quiet, lids shutting across brightening blues as she melded into Tembovu’s embrace. Kiada’s words didn’t miss her flickering pale ears. They twitched, one listening as Mbwene began to trudge to where she’d rest, Marembo stayed close to the gilded mare’s side.

Her eyes only opened as another voice grew. Rexanna pulled away slightly from Tembovu, eyes opening and her exotic striped face swinging over to see what the commotion was. Yet, instead of finding another full grown creature, she came face to face with a colt. The spots seemed familiar to her in a way, the way he spoke to Tembovu caused an eyebrow to raise ever so slightly. And as the realization overcame the mare of the other children the Elephant King had sired, she felt her stomach drop. Breathing in quietly, she watched the boy in silence, eyes flickering momentarily to Kiada whom she was sure wouldn’t be pleased of her question being answered by a stranger.

It was then when Rexanna realized this must be Adaeze and Tembovu’s child. That was the only thing that made sense – and he had even told her of their existence before she left the Basin. If she was willing to leave the Basin despite knowing there would be Tembovu’s blood here, she should’ve been ready to see them off the bat. And with measured calming breaths, she offered a gentle smile to Zubari. “I’m Rexanna, this is Kiada. It’s nice to meet you Zubari – we are coming to stay.” She added in gently, stepping away from Tembovu to reach her muzzle down in a small greeting to the dark spotted boy.

Yet her attention was dragged away again as another spotted child darted into the group, aiming a squirrel up Tembovu’s leg with a chattered hi. Her smile grew larger, listening to the young filly speak to Tembovu and where she might have been upset before, it was merely charming to her even more. At least her children had siblings – had a family they could grow up with and be friends with one day, even if maybe not at first. Then, the voice she felt as though she had been waiting for called out to the dark child, in a tongue native to Tembovu and Rexanna’s attention flickered up toward the beautiful cheetah woman. “Adaeze, my dear.” She beamed a gentle smile, accepting the offer of the muzzles – her velveteens brushing gently against the spotted mare. “We are. And yes, I did.” Her smile faltered as she looked down to Kiada who seemed to be ready to blow. “Kianzo’s gone missing…” Finally, the frown took over her pale lips as her gaze fell from the spotted mare to her child.

"Talk."
— hold onto me,
’cause I’m a little unsteady.
image credits   |||  Coding by Reli! <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
always gold [joining] - by Rexanna - 10-08-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Tembovu - 10-10-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Kiada - 10-10-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Zubari - 10-10-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Katua - 10-10-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Adaeze - 10-10-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Rexanna - 10-11-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Kiada - 10-11-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Maude - 10-12-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: always gold [joining] - by Tembovu - 10-22-2016, 08:32 PM