the Rift

[OPEN] Things over which you have no claim

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
The matter of the visit was quickly reached and Alysanne’s easy smile evaporated, replaced with a frown that darkened her green eyes with a look of concern. She glanced backwards at the bag plump with the seeds and plants she had been gathering today and Hemlock hopped onto it protectively. Aly, however, was already fairly certain that she would give them back. She would have in a heartbeat if she was still a Moon Doctor.

But she wasn’t.

“I am sorry to hear that. One of our specters gifted me this bag, it was my understanding that she had stolen it from an outcast but if our sneaks are picking from your herd ranks, I would like to know.” She paused, her voice rising slightly at the end of the sentence and turning it into a question as her green gaze calmly watched the Czarina for a response. Was this member of the Falls a member when they had been stolen? Or was he taking advantage of a new status within the herd to have his items returned to him?

And why had he not come on his own to do so?

Now that she had confirmation that they were stolen, of course, Alysanne felt the guilt turn in her stomach. She wouldn’t feel comfortable using them from this day on anyway but Raeden had been doing what the sneaks do - they stole things that could benefit the herd. She might not personally agree with that line of work but as she was finding she often had to swallow her personal feelings while she was queen.

She felt incredibly nervous that she wasn’t handling this correctly - full of fear that this reunion would turn into a conflict and get away from her like so many other conversations had lately. For a brief flashing moment wished Tembovu was here with her. Very brief, mind you, because as soon as that thought entered her mind she felt sick to her stomach and it banished her nerves. She didn’t need the Elephant King to hold her hand through political matters.

She could handle this, surely. “The only debate I would raise is that they were stolen fairly, I believe, unless your herd member states otherwise?” Again, Alysanne paused for a moment - watching the Czarina for a reaction, the frown of concern not leaving her expression even when she continued with a potential solution and her voice turned hopeful. “But... perhaps we could discuss a trade? Like an item from your skilled Masons for the Edge?”
If you could only understand—through my heart and through my veins
I gave it all,
I'll give again.

image | coding

@Isopia
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Things over which you have no claim - by Isopia - 10-10-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Things over which you have no claim - by Alysanne - 10-21-2016, 07:25 PM