the Rift

down with the hammer

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Albrecht

He watches her move into and across the no mans land that separates Helovia from all points west, all points past. Why? - Because she's pleasing on the eyes. There's a touch of something refined in the way her nostrils flare to suck in the crisp Orangemoon air. Her mane and tail appear black at first, but when they sway with her hips and the churning muscles of her chest - and they do, ever so slightly - strands of silver gleam from between their ebony brethren and as she draws nearer his ailing eyes can see that her coat follows the same pattern, black at first glance, but peppered with silver that lightens the overall tone of her hide upon closer inspection. It makes for an interesting pattern, one that he hasn't seen before. The mare pauses, loose leaf litter still skittering in a wake behind her, and the stallion raises his voice to draw her near.

"Helovia welcomes you. Or that's what they'll say at least, when the missionaries come to recruit you to their herd." Eyes expectant, he swings his head in a wide arc, sure that representatives of each group are materializing from between the trees even as he speaks before landing on the crimson splashed boy to his side. He ignores him for now, since he's not stated anything pertinent or made any advances thus far. "There are four." He continues. "Aurora Basin to the north, World's Edge and Hidden Falls to the east, and Dragon's Throat the south. My Lord," He draws out the word, bleeding it dry of any awe or respect such a title might normally hold. "Would be amiss with me if I didn't insist that you see the Aurora Basin for its merits, but really it's a long walk and I don't plan to make it for nothing."

Brows rising in question, he peers down at the mare. "Two words. Hot springs. And if you need more than that there's scenery and sentinels and shit like that. Ten outta ten, top pick, would definitely join again." There's life in his voice, but it's more akin to thoroughly enjoyed sarcasm than genuine enthusiasm. 'Very professional.' His companion mentally teases, watching the scene from his usual resting spot at the base of the old stallions right horn. He flicks his tongue idly, tasting the scents of the two strangers around them. 'Won't the Reaper be pleased.'

"Alby talks" 'Strom talks'
OOC // @Talbot @Sacre

image by mar!

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
down with the hammer - by Talbot - 10-10-2016, 04:35 PM
RE: down with the hammer - by Sacre - 10-10-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: down with the hammer - by Albrecht - 10-10-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: down with the hammer - by Talbot - 10-11-2016, 01:13 AM