down with the hammer

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I’m standing in front of destiny
That has passed me by again.

---x---

Between one breath and another the word Helovia stuck in his throat as he went to answer the kind mare, but was beaten to it by another, more sharper tongued, red haired old man. He stands to the fox boy’s side, much taller and leaner, with two horns that curved backwards. His mane, however, did not simply grow where manes usually grew… If you could call it a mane? Or was it more chin hair gone wild? Untrimmed chest hair? Sacre’s gaze lingered on his face however, curious as well as a little pained, that he had been so brutally brushed aside in preference for the grey unicorn. He continues on with his opening speech about lands and the apparent appeal of hot springs… Ol’ chest hair was of the Basin? Perhaps he shouldn’t judge by appearance alone, but Sacre couldn’t help but think the guy suited the image of the brooding north that he still had from his childhood. Maybe that was the growth ignorance was reason enough to go visit again… Yet, would anyone there even know who he was now? 

“How is Lord Deimos?” Sacre asked the northerner directly, spotting the snake wrapped around his horn for the first time as his foxes now began to rise, intrigued by the growing participants.

The mare, on the other hand, didn’t seem like one to wait around whilst they traded words over which herd was the best as the growing nightfall made for poor light. Sacre, though rather hurt by the presumptions of missionaries and rouges, opened up his body posture and invited the mare forwards to wherever it was they were going. Where did she go normally at dusk? His sudden movement earned a few disgruntled cries from his back and Ríona made her way up onto his sooty poll to get a better look at their two new acquaintances.

“The Aurora Basin is definitely ten out of ten the fox boy concurred with a laugh before his face twisted into thought “those sentinels are really something to see” he paused to cast a glance at the mare, Talbot. What had brought her here?

“Talbot” he smiled in greeting “I’m Sacre, a healer from the Worlds Edge. I was going to ask if you would like to stay in our lands” the fox boy looked around to see where the Basin’s representative was before continuing “but we don’t have a hot spring I’m afraid” he boyishly laughed. “Though my offer still stands if you would like to see the edge of the world… We have a glass dragon” he added on at the end with a wink.

Was she just a wanderer? Seeking adventure? A runaway? A long lost relative? The stories that came through the Threshold could be both heartwarming and heartbreaking.

“May I ask, why are you here?” he questioned her curiously.

art credit

@Albrecht

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
down with the hammer - by Talbot - 10-10-2016, 04:35 PM
RE: down with the hammer - by Sacre - 10-10-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: down with the hammer - by Albrecht - 10-10-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: down with the hammer - by Talbot - 10-11-2016, 01:13 AM
RE: down with the hammer - by Sacre - 10-11-2016, 02:34 PM