the Rift

Play with this kiddo

Virga Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Tribrid :: Growing :: yearling
kae
Virga's old enough to talk and have opinions about things, so I'm looking for some friends/enemies/interesting life experiences for him!

He's extremely loyal to his family and tends to be rude or at least short with anyone else, but he's also intensely curious. Extremely interested in companions, a little less so in magic. Would love to chat about the gods with someone who's not his dad, though it may take some coaxing. His wings don't work properly/his passive magic hasn't really kicked in yet, so it might be interesting to have him meet another peg who can't fly. He is also up for being teased or bullied if that's your cup of tea, his life's been pretty rosy so far!

He's probably most likely to be comfortable with unicorns because he grew up in the Basin, but he's chill with all species.

Has a tendency to be aggressive when threatened and also when playing, so he'd be up for some rough-housing, too.

Uh, if you're interested at all in threading with him, let me know and I can tag you in something! :D I am pretty busy so it may or may not be a while, just fyi.

Bunnie the Bonnie Lass Posts: 9
OOC Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 25
Bunnie
Rikyn again? :D

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
I'm offering Kiada because so much has happened with her since they last met and I was a horrible person who let our post die :|

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
I think he and Esinakh would be really interesting to thread together!
She also isn't flying yet, and she is is in the Edge, where he's moving to! :D

And I offer Kianzo for some rough-house play? I think he'd get a little mean, but it could make for some interesting character development? :]
(with Kia, too? idk)

Just tag me or lmk if I should start posts :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
Zubari is manipulative, rough, and kinda has a harsh personality :) I would love to play with your boy!

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
HEY YOU KNOW WHO'S A PEG AND CAN'T FLY? ;DDD

Absent Abyss
kae
@Bunnie YES GOOD.

@Skylark @Tembovu Thread with both twins? :o Might be interesting, Vir would at least be super intrigued at the idea of other twins.

Also would love to thread him with Esinakh! Probably sometime farther in the future? They're bound to need a thread sooner or later since they'll both be Edge foals pretty soon.

@Zubari Awesome! I see he's an Edge foal too! I'll start something once Vir's officially in the herd and we can see how it goes.

@Zèklè! WHAT ABOUT THAT WHALE ADVENTURE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

I will get to the first round of threads this weekend, and tag y'all as I get to them! :D Unless any of you are bored and want to start, in which case just give me a heads up.

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
I have Katua in the Edge. She's generally pretty nice and a bundle of energy. They can have a playdate if you want and we can see how they get along :D

Bunnie the Bonnie Lass Posts: 9
OOC Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 25
Bunnie
Is so exciteddddddd

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable
Kvasir will come and be like "Wussup hybrid friend."
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

Absent Abyss
kae
@ali Sure! I'll add you to my list! :D

@Kvasir Sounds good! Adding you to the list, as well!

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
throws uncle sacre at <3 they could meet in the edge? :3

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Absent Abyss
kae
Yes! I don't get to rp with you enough, anyway. :P I will start a thread for him at some point ~