the Rift

Missing In Action

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
The black and white beauty, for all the bickering and differing of opinions between the two Monarchs, shared a select few and important similarities. In the current moment, the most important (and most recent) being the mutual realization of Mauja’s prolonged absence from the Edge. And, as the days grew colder and the silent march toward Frostfall continued, his spotted friend (was that the right word?) remained missing. He knew his friend was prone to some wandering, but for this long? Unease uncoiled and shifted in his barrel.

So the two rulers had convened and spoken beneath the lavender tent. But the Elephant King’s worry was not for the Frozen Light, alone. No, two of his sons were missing. One’s absence was understandable: he could accept that Hawezi would seek relief from the vicious battle between Elsa and himself (he blinked and studied the hoof-marked earth beneath the tent). Guilt made him give his son space and time. But Kianzo’s disappearance (and his fruitless searching) was more of an ominous mystery. Though his son’s had not been entirely enthusiastic on their first meeting, Rexanna told him he was rarely without his sister.

His ears laid back slightly as Alysanne called the herd, blocking out most of the volume of her words, but not the words, themselves. He glanced towards her, giving a small, lopsided, encouraging grin (though he wasn’t sure that it was even needed; she had presided over her healers long before he ever called meetings).

And then they both waited for the Edge’s denizens to arrive. His navy eyes flowed over all those present (always identifying herd members as his responsibility). He remained silent, simply dipping his head in greeting and appreciation for those heeding their Queen’s call. He continued to study those gathered as she informed them all of Mauja’s absence, dipping his head in affirmation as she mentioned his name.

And then her green eyes shifted to him, and he took a deep and thoughtful breath (though equal parts concerned and uneasy), before his deep roll began to boom through the violet tent, “Another is missing, newly of this herd: my son Kianzo. He shares marking similar to myself and is clearly my son.” He paused, dark and lined eyes looking over all gathered, “I would welcome any help looking for both my son and Mauja.”

And then he fell silent, waiting and watching those gathered.
the elephant king

Open to all for posting!

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Missing In Action - by Alysanne - 10-11-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Tembovu - 10-12-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Roskuld - 10-12-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Kiada - 10-12-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Maude - 10-13-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Missing In Action - by Mesec - 10-13-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Erthë - 10-13-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Vesper - 10-13-2016, 11:26 PM