the Rift

Missing In Action

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

For the first time in what felt like ages, she was actually home and nearby when the call reached her. How long had it been since she was able to attend a meeting again? Much too long, she was sure; if she didn't watch out people would start to forget she was still a part of the herd. It felt good to heed the summons, to throw aside everything else and obey. The young mare smirked as she set of in the direction the Queen's voice had come from, grimly amused by how complacent she was. How long had Alysanne ruled again? Barely a season, wasn't it? Yet already Erthë came running when the mare called. It couldn't be called loyalty, merely obedience - really, it was as though she didn't even care who carried the crown.

Well, yes and no. She did care about Tembovu, the big handsome stallion with the tired eyes who always smiled for her. He was a good man and a good leader - it would be a hard blow to lose his experience. But crown or no crown, Erthë would love him regardless of whether he ruled or not. Alysanne on the other hand..? Well. It wouldn't be fair if their names carried equal weight in her heart, when she knew one well enough and the other barely at all.

Either way, it was a moot point whether she liked the rulers or not. Knowing herself, she would likely obey the summons whoever it was; as long as they reigned with the favor of the Moon she was content, and if she was able to raise her voice in complaint against their choices now and then it was all the better.

Pale eyes swept quickly across the gathering but Erthë didn't say anything, silenced by the serious looks on the monarchs faces. Save for polite nods to those she knew the slight girl settled in quietly to wait for the announcement, caught up in her own thoughts until, with a jolt of worry, the leaders revealed what was going on.

Missing? Mauja was? Frowning, she tried to think back to when she had last seen the man, it felt like it hadn't been long ago at all... but come to think of it, hadn't that time on the cliffs been..? And Tembovu's kid too!? What was going on here, why were people disappearing?

"I haven't seen either of them, but I'll make sure to keep my eyes open" the girl said, her gaze coming to rest on Tembovu. "I wouldn't worry too much about Mauja... He knows Helovia better than any of us, I should think, and he has the Lady's blessing. Better then to focus on finding your son, as this man said..."

Erthë turned her head to nod in the direction of the one who had spoken before her, and nearly screamed in shock when it dawned on her just who it was that stood in their midst. For a moment it was not Mesec her eyes saw, the handsome young stallion, but rather the gleaming eyes and feral snarl of the warg, looming over her with teeth glistening as they descended towards her. Starting visibly the filly shied away from him, blood draining from her face along with reason and whatever calm she'd possessed a moment before.

"What's he doing here!?" she exclaimed, with a voice turned shrill from poorly suppressed fear.

ERTHË
I’m a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
Image Credits

ugh crappy post is crappy, but it's a post so alright. Sorry Sarah, she's still scared of him it seems ^^;

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Missing In Action - by Alysanne - 10-11-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Tembovu - 10-12-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Roskuld - 10-12-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Kiada - 10-12-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Maude - 10-13-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Missing In Action - by Mesec - 10-13-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Erthë - 10-13-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Vesper - 10-13-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Iona - 10-13-2016, 11:59 PM