the Rift

Missing In Action

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
[Image: tilnenfanir_by_neverrmind-dalndcz.png]
The queens voice disrupted the doctors work, but it really was a most welcome distraction. He had given himself the task of weeding the garden and it had become far too tedious, even to the point he had to create games out of flinging the weeds in certain trees to get "points" to ease boredom.
When the King or Queen called however, there was a guarantee that Tilney would be there to listen or aid.

Setting off at a stready pace the bronze man weaved through the trees he knew so well, not even bothering to follow the path any longer. He would be as swift as possible - as a council member he should not be late.

Upon arrival the Queen spoke grim words of Mauja, another council member. The Emissary had been so cruel to Tilney, so much so Tilney might even be glad he was gone which was highly out of character for the jovial chap. That old, spotted unicorn had really been so vile it had lead Tilney to question not only the sanity of the Emissary but of Tembovu for appointing him with such a role. A king needed to be fair, and most of all just - Mauja had been abusive from the get go, and his task as emissary was to rule in the monarchs place if they were to leave the edge? The place would surely fall to chaos if left at the hands of such an evil, abusive, vile bafoon. How could a role like that be extended to him.

He was, however a  much valued member of the herd and perhaps he had just had a bad day that day. Woken up on the wrong side of the meadow, or had a bad lunch?
Now awash with concern the doctor stepped fourth among the meeting attendees and glanced about to each offering their help.
"I will search for him, My king and queen. Count me in for the search party"

It didn't take him long to notice dear maude not far away with Kiada. A faint smile fell over his countenance, one that soon fell.
Other edge members begun to mention their other missing members. His Arah was among them.
The doctor waited for th voices to die down before his emerald gaze crossed to his daughter.
Forgive me.

"Tembovu,"
the doctor adressed the king by his name, wishing to speak to him not as a servant but as a friend "My Arah; Maude's mother. She is gone also".

♥︎

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Missing In Action - by Alysanne - 10-11-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Tembovu - 10-12-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Roskuld - 10-12-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Kiada - 10-12-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Maude - 10-13-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Missing In Action - by Mesec - 10-13-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Missing In Action - by Erthë - 10-13-2016, 07:26 PM