the Rift

[OPEN] Child of Regret [BIRTH]

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia

When the small whimper of fear from Saoirse reaches Sabia's ears the new mother feels this unlogical sense to attack the man who so clearly isn't hurting the foal. That feeling though was washed away with his giggle, she had never felt so protective over anything in her whole life than she did right now for Saoirse. The blind trust he put in her for no reason other than that she's all he knew spread warmth into her heart.

Sabia glances down at her child between her legs as the man complimented him. "He takes after his-" it was obvious what she was going to say but...she didn't remember who his father was. With ears folded she searched in her mind for at least an image but she came up blank. Clearly jostled by this information she didn't have the mare simply shook her head and listened with her one good ear to the man.

"How kind of you, thank-"

Sabia's eyes slowly move to the man's tail, there's something inside her that bursts to life. The most primal fear she had ever felt, an urge to just fly away and never come back. Every fiber of her being was pulled tight and telling her to hide, far from this man.

Because in the hair of his tail...was her feather.

Sabia's wide  eyes move from him to her wings, and then she makes a move. The mare pushes her child up the hill urgently, pushing his rear with her nose. Not caring if he wasn't ready, she just wanted to protect him and go! go! go! Sabia only looked back once with fear and hate in her eyes because, she remembered now...
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  I understand this is coming to an end and I have the perfect way to end it.
@Albrecht
@Saoirse
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Sabia - 10-11-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Saoirse - 10-22-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Albrecht - 10-23-2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Sabia - 11-14-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Saoirse - 11-22-2016, 11:50 AM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Albrecht - 11-28-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Sabia - 11-28-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Saoirse - 12-22-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Albrecht - 01-04-2017, 08:40 AM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Sabia - 01-07-2017, 02:34 AM