the Rift

[OPEN] the sand wolf

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
It was a typical day in Edge. There was nothing special going on, and the elders went about their duties. The small boy was always the one to slip away from everyone. Into the mist and heavy fog the boy traveled. It was never the fact he hated people, Zubari would rather be alone. He was the first full blooded prince in Helovia, that never made his life easy. No matter the situation his parents expected him to be diplomatic. Never snap back, always use your manners, and be polite. Sometimes he wished he could have an easy going personality like tutti, but he was not oblivious to the world. Maturing much quicker than normal he felt like no one in Edge could understand him.

In the distance something caught his attention. A soft whinny leaking through the mist of Edge. It was almost drowned in the never ending forest, but he heard the sound. Hooves moved quicker and quicker, his muscles broke into a gallop. Golden eyes flicked to the birds flying into the sky. A small feather from one of the birds fell to the ground. Watching it fall, it floated, drifted, and finally kissed the ground. he wanted to stop and pick it up, but his legs still ran towards the sound. His chest expanded with each heavy breath of cold air. Finally he go to see the creature who made the call.

Sliding to a halt, black hooves tore the ground up. Deep chocolate was wet with sweat, and the black spots were hidden. Gold eyes brightened, they were shinning more than the sun. She had wings! A sight Zubari could not keep his eyes off of. White markings were striking, and the start of a full rack on antlers grabbed his attention. The one thing he could not keep his golden orbs off of were her wings. Should he give in and tell the girl she was pretty? His heart thumped in his chest, and the moment was surreal to the boy. Quickly he realized that he was being rude to this lovely creature."Hello, I am Zubari. Umm I don't mean to be rude, but you are.... so Pretty!"  His childish heart finally reached from its hidden depths. The boy could not help himself from showering her with all his attention. "Can you fly with those wings?? Like are they like a birds wings? They are so awesome! I wish I had wings....." He went to step closer to the girl. A smile, ( a genuine smile) found it's way across his maw. "Can I help you find anything ??." He asked the girl remembering his manners again.

"Talk."
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Verro

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
the sand wolf - by Verro - 10-13-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: the sand wolf - by Zubari - 10-13-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: the sand wolf - by Verro - 10-13-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: the sand wolf - by Tilney - 10-15-2016, 02:00 AM
RE: the sand wolf - by Erthë - 10-16-2016, 06:54 AM
RE: the sand wolf - by Maude - 10-18-2016, 10:49 AM