the Rift

[PRIVATE] Going on a Field Trip

Farah Posts: 13
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 17hh :: Yearling (Ages in Orangemoon)
Emily

Mommy and I were going on an adventure! Mommy had been very protective of me as I have grown. I have only seen my Daddy the one time when I was born. Mommy tells me he loves me, but something in her voice, makes me wonder. But anyway! WE ARE EXPLORING! Mommy has been teaching me to fly, which has been super fun since I have two extra wings. Mommy doesn't seem to be worried. In fact, I seem to be handling flying faster and faster. It's walking and running that I have issues with.

Mommy had to catch me as soon as we went over the big gap of water. I am glad I never tried it on my own. After walking to the place she called the Heart Caves, I was coughing pretty good. Mommy knows just what to do though, as we find a place to lay down and rest. After a long nap, I am better and ready to go again! This time we continue on hoof as she says my wings still need to rest. We walk on again, as it doesn't seem like long before I am coughing again. The more I cough, the more tired I am. So when we reach a place called the Thistle Meadow, Mommy has me lay down for another nap. I am sleepy and tired, so that's exactly what I do....

Mommy doesn't lay down beside me this time. She seems, worried. But none the less, I find myself yawning as my cough seems to quiet down a bit for me to drift off to sleep yet again.

"Talking"

Farah

Messages In This Thread
Going on a Field Trip - by Amani - 10-15-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by NPC - 10-15-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-17-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Ranjiri - 10-18-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-20-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-27-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Ranjiri - 11-10-2016, 01:24 PM