the Rift

[PRIVATE] Going on a Field Trip

Farah Posts: 13
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 17hh :: Yearling (Ages in Orangemoon)
Emily

I had been woken from my nap by Mommy's scream to run. All I see is her moving to protect me from some creature with long fangs. It looked similar to what Mommy had called a wolf... So I do as Mommy says, expecting her to be behind me. But she is not. I run and run, which isn't long until I start coughing again. I cough so violently this time that I am knocked to the ground. I lay in the grasses for what feels like ages before I can breathe normally again. It's only then I stand up and begin to find my way back to Mommy.

The sight I find.... I think will haunt me forever. There's red everywhere. It smells strong... I'm not sure what to make of it all. It's not till I see Mommy that I become upset. Her beautiful bay and ivory coat was for the first time I had ever seen... Dirty. But not just dirty with dirt. No.... It's covered in the red stuff too. Tears begin to fall from my brown eyes. The first time I have ever cried. "M-mommy?" My voice shakes and I stutter. I've never stuttered before, ever. Even though I am still learning words, I seem to be really smart as Mommy has called me as I pick them up really fast.

I keep stepping closer, trying to remember what Mommy has told me to do before. "M-mommy wake u-up." I stutter again, as my little grullo frame shakes. I see her amulets, tangled in her mane somehow. I look around, the realization that Mommy wasn't going to wake up sinking in. Specially when I see her chest is ripped wide open... That was where all the red stuff seemed to be coming from. I stand there for a moment, my own coat getting covered in the red as I lay down next to her for the last time. I just hope someone comes and finds me...

"Talking"

Farah

Tagging @Ranjiri @Cera and @Hector, as I think they should be the main ones to come find Farah. Anyone from the Throat is welcome however.

These items go to Farah - :: [ Sun Amulet ] :: [ Earth Amulet ] :: [ Kaos Amulet ]
Not going to have Amani's rank changed yet as I have one thread to wrap up first, but from this thread on, Ama is dead :(

Messages In This Thread
Going on a Field Trip - by Amani - 10-15-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by NPC - 10-15-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-17-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Ranjiri - 10-18-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-20-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-27-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Ranjiri - 11-10-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 11-30-2016, 04:47 PM