the Rift

[PRIVATE] Going on a Field Trip

Farah Posts: 13
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 17hh :: Yearling (Ages in Orangemoon)
Emily

The sounds had attracted two more. But it wasn't more wolves. It was more with wings like Mommy and I have. The first is a stallion. I remember him from my birth... "No... No... Not Amani...Anyone but Amani..." I snuggle tighter against Mommy's body. I don't really know who he is, and I don't want to. He tries to wrap his wing around me, but I pull away. I stare at him, tears running down my face. "Hush, my darling. I am here." He said as he tries to rest his head against me. "I will be here for you now, forever and always." I start to shake my head, suddenly finding my voice and word that I didn't know I had. "LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!" My little frame stays pressed against my Mommy. Tearfully, I nuzzle her head. Wake up Momma. Wake up.... "Mommy, please... Please wake up... "

The mare arrives, and she comes differently than the stallion has. Her voice when she speaks is soft. "Oh, Amani." I watch as she takes feathers from Momma. I want to stop her, but the more I watch her the more I see her... sadness. It matches mine. So when I do stand, it's not to the stallion (who I don't realize is my Daddy) that I run. It's to her. I, if she allows me, press my frame against her's. My coat had splashes of Momma's blood on it, and would probably transfer it to the darker mare if I press against her. It's only when I am close to her, listening to her speak that it sinks in. Mommy isn't going to wake up. "We can't leave her like this." The tears really start to roll down my cheeks. "We can't just ... just leave her." My body shakes as my emotions start to overwhelm me. "Can you make fire?" It's only then I step away from the mare and move back to my Mommy. I move to her mane, my tiny hooves stepping in pools of her blood. From there, I carefully take three amulets that Mommy had said she had found. They belonged to me now I guess....

I quickly return to the mare's side, trying to hide under her wing for safety.

"Talking"

Farah

@Hector

Messages In This Thread
Going on a Field Trip - by Amani - 10-15-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by NPC - 10-15-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-17-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Ranjiri - 10-18-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-20-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-27-2016, 07:25 PM