the Rift

[PRIVATE] Going on a Field Trip

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Look Around, Look Around
At How Lucky We are to be Alive Right Now.

The stallion flinched slightly at Farah's tone, noting the other mare that approached. He ignored her for a minute, trying to deal with the face that his daughter didn't know who he was. Granted that was his fault for not being around, but he wished she had been told more about him. "Farah... I'm your father... Your daddy." He said, moving his large frame towards the two ladies. His head was lowered, and stretched out to nuzzle his daughter if she allowed him to do so. "Farah... I'm so sorry your mother died... But I'll be here.. Your father will be here from now on." The stallion said, wanting to get to know his daughter. "Farah, I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, believe me. I will leave my post of warrior to be your father." He said softly as he stretched out his large wings towards the filly, ready to pull her in for a hug if she was willing to do so.

Turning his attention back towards the mare, he nodded slowly. "I do have fire magic, but I do not believe Farah should be here for this. It was bad enough that her mother was killed in front of her... Let us not subject her to this.." He said, inclining his head towards Ranjiri before looking at Farah with a pleading look in his eyes. He wanted his daughter to know and love him, as much as she had loved and known her mother. And it was his fault that he didn't have a better relationship with his daughter, since he hadn't been around as much. But that would change now. He would be there for his daughter. Be there for his Farah. She needed him now, what with Amani gone.

"blah blah"

art by i-mi

@Ranjiri @Farah

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
Going on a Field Trip - by Amani - 10-15-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by NPC - 10-15-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-15-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-17-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Ranjiri - 10-18-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 10-20-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Hector - 10-27-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Ranjiri - 11-10-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Going on a Field Trip - by Farah - 11-30-2016, 04:47 PM