the Rift

Memories Cloud my Mind Like Blindness Clouds the Sight [Open]

Cleopatra Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She shook her head at him. "No, you do not beg for pity, you do not open up to others, either. I have my reasons for being as I am; perhaps you would understand them. I greeted you as I did because I was afraid, because I thought perhaps you'd come after me like the other did." She gave him a wry look. "Wrong, I know, but still." She trotted closer to him, black eyes looking much kinder than they had before. "I find that I am afraid no longer. Not about that particular issue, anyways." Dark humor glinted in her eyes, shining brightly and then vanishing. "I will go then, and leave you to your ways; perhaps I'll find a stag worth trying to love." She smiled sadly at him. "And perhaps you will find peace one day. Be reunited with your lost love, maybe? I'm sure that would be a joyous occasion for you." Her long legs took her past him, her muzzle brushed his side in comfort, and then she continued on her way, shaking slightly.

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

"Perhaps when we meet again, the reunion will be in better temper," the stallion said, quietly, watching her brush past him. For some reason, the mare had left a cloud upon his mood. He had gotten little of what he had desired, and he had not satisfied his desires. However, the mare had given him much to think about, and in doing so, had given him things to think about.

"Farewell, my dear," the stallion called as she left him, "May you find the love you seek." He met it genuinely, which was strange. Yes, this mare whose name he did not know was one that he would remember in days to come. She had given him much to think about. Perhaps their encounter had changed them both.

((OCC: and done?))

Cleopatra Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
ooc: yup! :)

ic:

She looked back. "I will try, stallion. And if we meet again... My name is Cleopatra Selene. But I prefer to be called Selene." She gave him a gentle smile, then turned and continued on her way, heading off into the forest to explore and perhaps find love. Confusion and affection rolled around in the gut of the mare, mostly confusion. The stallion had given her much to think on as well, and she wondered if there was another like him in this place; one not already taken by a long-lost mare. She truly hoped he would find peace, and then, when he died, he could return to his family and find love once more.