the Rift

Play Tilney x Nephele twin

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
So since his love has dissapeared, Tilney's sunk into a very very bad place :(
He's quite overwhelmed and finding an angrier, careless side of himself. Maude keeps him going, but Ultima has left the nest and it'll hit him hard - It'll get Tilney to a point where without Arah and his friend Ultima he will merely exist in his shell, not really living.
Not in a great way poor Tilbert.

Long story short
hes totally going to anger bang Nephele and regret it for the rest of his life lmao.

Here's what you'll need to know about the babies!
Jude and Byron - Twin colts.
Warlander
Byron was Designed by nova and will be played by Nova.
Jude was designed by myself and is the twin available.
I have chosen not to include a picture of his design just like I did when advertising Maude to ensure that applicants are fully committed to applying for the character, and not just getting some nice art!
to properly see his colours though i will include a blurred version of his reference sheet.

Jude is a flaxen liver chestnut with white antlers. He will inherit Tilneys nightblind trait and need candles melted onto his antlers to see at night time. His mane is a 'strawberry blonde' colour an he has dark points, green eyes, and a thin tree marking on his hindquarters. Other accessories include a pocket watch and a tartan cloak. Aside fomr his tree marking he also has a blaze, 2 socks and a partial sock.

Jude and Byron will spend the first few weeks/months of their life together, but will be separated. Tilney in his regret will leave Nephele and the south mere hours after the twins conception, but upon learning of his two sons existence will travel south to find them and bring them to the edge to raise them, He finds a very lost Jude but is unsucessful in finding Byron, and so both are raised in different parts of Helovia; one without a mother and the other without a father.
Jude will be shy, he adores his older sister maude and idolises his father. Prefers looking at flowers and picking herbs with Tilney.
Byron is more outgoing, brave and adventurous.

He'll only go to the right player for him <3 so if there's enough interest I may do auditions again!
This is sort of an expression of interest to see what we do come up with, see whos out there and wants to play him. If theres a few of you who deffinately want him then we'll do auditions.

DISCUSS!

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
D: Y U DO DIS RIGHT AFTER I JOIN A NEW CHARACTER?!

Nova Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17.2 :: 22
Nova
just slidin' in here with an added note!

I'd love for Byron & Jude to have a close relationship before they get separated, as I feel Byron would be pretty protective over his lil bro and want to make sure the cinnamon roll doesn't become a sinnamon roll.

When they separate, I'd like them to eventually find one another and have it be a little bit weird and dramatic, since they're opposites, and probably going to clash a little bit while they find their zen zone again with one another.

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
-rocks back and forth-

I have always wanted in this family

Heyyy Judeee. Don't make it bad.

Fuck why did you have to pick that name.

FML.

He is a beauty. That mane, Chaya. How did you even.

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
[Image: 61519201.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Brit Posts: 11
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 15hh :: 19
Brit
god damn it I might regret this but

Jude's personality is similar to Gawen's, who I have a lot of muse and love for. I've found I really enjoy playing these types of characters, so I think it would be a good personality match. But I do play a good handful of characters, so I would be totally okay being skipped over if a lower count is something preferable!

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
@Zèklè - SORRIIIIII <3
@Odd - bruv u will get the chance dw dw. I have other designs planned for future tilney children with ur name on it.
@Reli - IKR TILNEYS SAD.
@Brit - that would be awesome! ill put you on the list? lmao so far believe it or not no ones actually said they can take him on.

to tempt u all further I will release this ref (unofficial).
(credit to the tamme for lines)

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
Okay, so I am like super interested in this character but I deploy in January for nine months so...I don't know how much access:if I'll have any to a computer while I'm gone.
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
I'm interested but also have a foal on the way that I'm gonna be playing so :|

Y u do dis

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
I just love that name so much Q___Q

But I don't think I can handle playing another foal. Almost all of my chars right now are under 2 and it's killing me.

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
I want him real bad haha, but the whole deploying thing has me worried cause I don't know how you'll feel about me potentially being gone for nine months. If you want me to skype you when I get off work I can.
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
Well, feck. I wasn't planning on anymore characters for awhile but his personality fits perfectly with how my boys usually turn out (shy and emotional and sweet). So I'm throwing my name in this hat. I'm slowly getting more time to post again now that my son is 4 months old and becoming a bit more independent.

Chan Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 17hh :: 25
Chan
-creeps in spite of better judgement- Pretty boy is pretty, I really do love his concept after all. :| Announcing interest (again), yes sir.