the Rift

Step 1: Earn a Welcome

Ausar Posts: 9
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.0 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Audi
ausar
At the mare's question, Ausar stopped dead. His head snaked to look at her from where he was in the circle around her, and charcoal lids narrowed slightly. "I am nothing if not dedicated," the devil stated, somewhat sternly. She didn't need to know that the rest of that sentence was: to whatever cause I deem important. She didn't need to know that he was going to be his own stallion regardless of who or what he was attached to. For all intents and purposes, he would fight for the herd and protect those who depended on him. For now.

He was confused by her apparent contempt as he asked of her battles. Honesty? What did that have to do with battle scars? His head tipped to the right as he considered this, perplexion clear in his features. He was missing something, he knew-.....

Like maybe that the mare he was talking to was in all actuality a petite little thing that wouldn't win a fight on the best of days. Ausar's muzzle dropped to take in this new appearance, so visible was the difference. He now towered over her, and reflexively his poll reached toward the sky. "Well that's a neat trick," he stated mildly, schooling his voice so his disappointment wasn't palpable. The woman who had first entered this clearing would have been quite the opponent - one Ausar would gladly spar again and again, until one of them was too battered to continue. Spoiler alert: it would be her. This new, true form wouldn't stand a chance against him, which made her a boring chess piece. Shame.

It took a fair bit of self control not to shoot back "No shit," when she confirmed her absence on the battlefield, but he managed to refrain. There was something atop her shoulders, anyway, that caught his attention. Intrigued, Ausar's head snaked around to one side in an attempt to get a better look, but whatever it was was well-masked by the mare's mane. Snorting lightly, he addressed this Aisling with a nod. "A pleasure to meet the real you," he lied smoothly. "I assume that was a glimpse at the magic this land holds?"
the world is my trigger
and i'm here to fuckin' pull it

lines | coloring & coding

@aisling
Please only tag in opening posts.
Contact/Force/Magic always permitted provided you're not killing or irreparably damaging him!

Messages In This Thread
Step 1: Earn a Welcome - by Ausar - 10-17-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Step 1: Earn a Welcome - by Aisling - 10-19-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Step 1: Earn a Welcome - by Ausar - 10-19-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Step 1: Earn a Welcome - by Aisling - 10-19-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Step 1: Earn a Welcome - by Ausar - 10-20-2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Step 1: Earn a Welcome - by Aisling - 10-25-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Step 1: Earn a Welcome - by Ausar - 10-27-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Step 1: Earn a Welcome - by Aisling - 10-30-2016, 03:23 PM