the Rift

[OPEN] When The Ashes Hit The Gound... I Will Be There.

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN & TIN
Didn't you know that Poision is always Pretty?

The heavy skull of the deer butted against Alice's skull after she licked him. It was his way of saying Hello friend . Green eyes glanced over watching the reactions of the sister. He fell to the side of the cave not wanting to intrude on their moment. It was something special every time the sister were together. Yes, there may be some things that need to be discussed between the two, but for right now it was only about Rae and Ru getting to reconnect and grow stronger in their bond. Issues and arguments were something that could be talked about on a later date. Why Raeden left Helovia for so long was something she really could not explain, but right now none of that mattered. The only thing that mattered was that the sister was once again able to see each other. They could touch each other, and they could stand together, and they could finally fill the missing half of the puzzle.

The cave fell silent after the greetings of happiness and joy. Ru tried to hold everything in, but Raeden knew her better than that. Teal eyes widened as she listened to what her sister had to say about her emotional state. Her face fell into a frown as she spoke of men. Weren't they all the root to evil? Cream tresses shook as she stood in disbelief."You mean to tell me a man, or should I say men made you feel like this? Ru don't let that eat at you. Men are bastards trust me. I had a child as well, and he never came to the birth. Gawen has not even met him yet."  Shaking her head she continued  " Don't let any man make you feel like this you are the Lady of the Basin who can kick some ass!" She chuckled trying to brighten the mood. "The Basin is not thriving, why do you say that? I am sorry for seeming blind to the fact, I just have not been to the other Herds. " Hearing her sister laugh brightened the mood. Bright silver flecked eyes looked at her with a brighter tone. "Okay your right, I do the beauty part better... Fighting as never really been my thing. I will if I have too, but I am never looking for a fight. You were always more advanced at that than I was anyways! I mean look at you Lady of the Basin." She smiled and enjoyed the good laugh with her sister. It was much needed to lighten the heavy mood. Little did she know...

Smiles and laughter twisted and morphed into sadness and tears. The mood fell heavy upon the two and Tin lowered his skull in the sadness. The colorful deer nudged the shoulder of the Hellhound unsure if he should intervene. The heavy silence fell upon the twins once again. Agony burned in her chest, pain ripped through her mind, anger filled her heart. She was not ready for what her sister told her. "What.... what do you mean? They are gone?!" Honey tones of her face felt like they were burning with fire, tears swelled in her teal ocean eyes. How had she been so blind to the world around her? "You mean to tell me the god of MY HERD DID THIS!? " The words were choked and strangled by her throat. They ripped and roared with anger and disbelief through the tears falling from her eyes."How could this happen? I did not even get to say goodbye; I couldn't even tell them I loved them one last time." Shaking her crown in disbelief she didn't know what to do, or what to say. There was nothing she could do.  

The silence drug out. Tears fell to the ground below her cream hooves. How could her own goddess do something like this? A sigh left her maw as she tried to collect herself.  The pale gold Specter would be taking this matter up with the Seer of Edge. She needed answers to her questions. Tears left stains across her perfect pelt, and she looked upon her sister. "I will never leave you again Ru. We need to stay together; we are the only family each other has. " With that being said she reached down to take off a glass band around her right leg." I asked one of our glass workers to make this for us. So we can always be together, even when we are apart." It was adorned with intercate leaf like patterns, and the one on her left leg was woven with cherry blossom like flowers. The bracelets were the same in may ways,  but they also had their differences, just like the sisters. Her delicate muzzle reached out to give the bracelet to Hotaru. Raeden had Hotaru, and that is the only person she ever needed in her life ( Besides Tin) . 

OOC:: please only for Hotaru

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Hotaru

Messages In This Thread
RE: When The Ashes Hit The Gound... I Will Be There. - by Raeden - 11-09-2016, 09:03 PM